Why you are banned, if yes give me you UID i want try to really unban you
I try to enter the game, but never loads, from any browser I've tried besides many different computers to mine.
my fib: 1069739029
thank you very much.
I try to enter the game, but never loads, from any browser I've tried besides many different computers to mine.
my fib: 1069739029
thank you very much.
I've updated
For me it take too long time to load i don't know if it work
Benoit can you make unlocker for dragoncity again becuz i used your egg hack so now i don't have slot to hatch egg i can juz use unlocker for hatch so i really need it
I've updated
For me it take too long time to load i don't know if it work
be possible that some 10,000 gems credit me my dragon city? my facebook id 100001314345895
I pay for his previous pages of gems but when I wanted to do was not working any more
Benoit can you make unlocker for dragoncity again becuz i used your egg hack so now i don't have slot to hatch egg i can juz use unlocker for hatch so i really need it
Social Point Games [FACEBOOK][NOT A HACK] 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 6 Replies Dragon City Links
ucid 0 for me nothing
ucid 1 Plant Dragon
ucid 2 Lantern Fish Dragon
ucid 3 Dandelion Dragon
Play social point games with banned account 12/20/2012 - Facebook - 33 Replies Hi all i can write an app for banned users of Social Point game and give acces to the game say me if you are many banned and if you want to play with your old account
Social War : http://cg1.fr/ban.php
Social Empire : http://cg1.fr/ban.php?se=1
Sims Social - Shop 1 Social Point 03/17/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies Hi there,
Isnt there an hack with fiddler, tu buy items at 1 social point cost?
thank you
Free Sims Social Point 10/10/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies Not working anymore please. admin please delete thread sry.