Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander Unban/Bypass video (need help)

Discussion on War Commander Unban/Bypass video (need help) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2013, 05:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
LMAO!! **** is my buddy you guys, he was making a joke. No, Im sorry to report I have no new developments. I did however run across one dude who convinced me I was doing it all wrong. He made pretty good sense, and he showed me something in Teamviewer that was very convincing! So... when he offered me "the dirt" for a measly $20... I was ready to PayPal it up! ?? what do you mean you dont take Paypal? Oh, you would rather me just send you my card #? Umm... HELL NO! (this was AFTER i sent the payment with paypal) Lo and behold, the payment went through... and now i fight with them. I lost $20 and have nothing to show for it. lol, except i learned a lesson.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 10:56   #17

He asked me for the same thing.....we talked over skype
Old 02/17/2013, 17:12   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
LMAO!! **** is my buddy you guys, he was making a joke. No, Im sorry to report I have no new developments. I did however run across one dude who convinced me I was doing it all wrong. He made pretty good sense, and he showed me something in Teamviewer that was very convincing! So... when he offered me "the dirt" for a measly $20... I was ready to PayPal it up! ?? what do you mean you dont take Paypal? Oh, you would rather me just send you my card #? Umm... HELL NO! (this was AFTER i sent the payment with paypal) Lo and behold, the payment went through... and now i fight with them. I lost $20 and have nothing to show for it. lol, except i learned a lesson.
haha *****
Old 02/17/2013, 18:21   #19

Close thread please!

I STILL have people who dont understand that this is ONLY my way of showing that I am trying. People as of today are asking that i "show them how to get unbanned". Please Fearful, close this thread. thank you!
Old 02/17/2013, 18:23   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
I STILL have people who dont understand that this is ONLY my way of showing that I am trying. People as of today are asking that i "show them how to get unbanned". Please Fearful, close this thread. thank you!
close all the useless wc threads lol
Old 02/17/2013, 20:19   #21

jon check ur pm

jon check ur pm
Old 02/18/2013, 14:08   #22

there is no magical unbann hack. if they ban by ip address you can try changing your ip address and that is about it. If they ban by ID and username then your screwed...

I work for an ISP and i've tried on a test account to change ip addresses to get my test account unbanned and no luck.

Seems the only then that actually worked was sending kixeye an email and that worked
Old 02/18/2013, 14:21   #23

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread