Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander Cheat for Event

Discussion on War Commander Cheat for Event within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/30/2013, 23:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefcuk View Post
as soon as you collect prizes BAMM YOUR BANNED ....I KNOW THIS AS MY FRIEND DID IT .....TO WAVE 60 ...DONT TRY IT...BEST WAY THE BEAT EVENT IN PLACE GATLINS AND SUICIDE ON SPWAN POINTS
check the video , i have reached wave 90 and got all prizes and they didnt banned me, because i bought some gold from them ( by the way i got banned twice but filed a report and got opened again , this was 2 month ago)

Dont except to use cheat on free account without paying and not getting banned.( That doesnt mean you charge gold for level 1 and upgrade it to level 30 in 1 hour because it will be banned from the system automatically)
What am saying is as much you pay as much you can use hacks. (My main account , i paid for it about 2000$ and am using hacks on it for 5 months now on daily bases and didnt got banned) while my other accounts(with no gold) with same hacks got banned
Old 01/31/2013, 01:04   #17

Well then I guess kixeye is raciest. I have aslo paid gold in my main account, and did some cheating, that was opning event priz with 1 xp. And they banned my account, So I sent them a report and they said that they can't open it, and 2 months later I tried again, and the same ****. they said my account will never open again.
Old 01/31/2013, 22:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHacker View Post
Well then I guess kixeye is raciest. I have aslo paid gold in my main account, and did some cheating, that was opning event priz with 1 xp. And they banned my account, So I sent them a report and they said that they can't open it, and 2 months later I tried again, and the same ****. they said my account will never open again.
No luck ^^
Old 02/01/2013, 05:54   #19

how many of you got this lol
Old 02/01/2013, 14:14   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonushetty4u View Post

how many of you got this lol
AWW MAN!! you got a personalized letter! Mine was plain, only said 'cheating will not be tolerated'. YOU ARE MY HERO! Lmao!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2013, 15:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
AWW MAN!! you got a personalized letter! Mine was plain, only said 'cheating will not be tolerated'. YOU ARE MY HERO! Lmao!

^ WTF.! hahahaha.!!!
Old 02/21/2013, 17:20   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
lol, this is the Overcapacity hack... this is very old! I already have a video made, and back when i made it the method was already old! Yes, this IS the way to survive waves, but Ive already been teaching this in Private Messages...
can i subscribe to your youtube account sir?
Old 02/21/2013, 19:27   #23

I think this event is the 1st one that any of us won't be able to do anything, sucks, might not bother myself lol
Old 02/21/2013, 19:51   #24

youtube?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagina_breaker View Post
can i subscribe to your youtube account sir?
Man, i dont have a youtube feed. You tube sucks kixeye off like a vetetan **** *****. No, as far as i know none of my vids have ever made it to noobtube, lol. I only made them as a teaching tool, since many of my friends donr speak english. Most of my vids are outdated by now though. Sorry bro.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/21/2013, 20:13   #25

The main problem with youtube is it's full of scammers reposting videos so they can make a penny per view or something. People need to get a life and get a job and stop trying to scam ad revenue from fake clickthrough schemes.
Old 02/22/2013, 16:25   #26

thanks anyway.
Old 04/22/2013, 14:44   #27

how to download cheats ?
Old 04/22/2013, 20:19   #28

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Please look at the date.
Closed Thread