at last this is closed. not actually but yeah .. i had fun with just 3m gems is enough for me .. its just for safety steps .. thank you benoit for giving the experience i never had before
Worked here. Maybe works sometimes and others not?
Benoit, for those already having a working code, will the gems be fixed? Thanks.
If you put more than 4 eggs in your hatchery 4 then you're screwed. I know, because I got screwed myself. First I put 2 dragons, worked like charm, then I put 5, I lost count while doing that, now my hatchery is locked for good :P
If you put more than 4 eggs in your hatchery 4 then you're screwed. I know, because I got screwed myself. First I put 2 dragons, worked like charm, then I put 5, I lost count while doing that, now my hatchery is locked for good :P
I promise you that I had 6 eggs. Two of them landed on the Breading Tree. Was funny to see. Then hatched two of them, put the babies in the Kindergarten. That means the hatchery is not locked. Right? I can take a screenshot if you want.
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
[Request] Dragon city hack gems 01/10/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies i have try my best, but i don't find any cheat that work to hack gems dragoncity. Can anybody send PM to me? please, i already post this in Request thread, but nothing i get :mad:
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar
[[REQUEST]] DRAGON CITY GEMS HACK 10/28/2012 - Facebook - 26 Replies WHO Can tell me a gems hack for dragon city? please tell me. :D :o
My FB ACCOUNT