You have already had a code which you said you gave to your uncle and there are others like me who do not have a code. I have a son who has special needs and I don't get to get on as much as I would like to and it's usually just after the codes are posted and have been used. I have asked nicely and explained my situation but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. How about letting those who don't have a code get one before you try and get a second code
You have already had a code which you said you gave to your uncle and there are others like me who do not have a code. I have a son who has special needs and I don't get to get on as much as I would like to and it's usually just after the codes are posted and have been used. I have asked nicely and explained my situation but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. How about letting those who don't have a code get one before you try and get a second code
Your'e right, some people already got 2 or more codes and me I can't get even 1 code
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
[Request] Dragon city hack gems 01/10/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies i have try my best, but i don't find any cheat that work to hack gems dragoncity. Can anybody send PM to me? please, i already post this in Request thread, but nothing i get :mad:
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar
[[REQUEST]] DRAGON CITY GEMS HACK 10/28/2012 - Facebook - 26 Replies WHO Can tell me a gems hack for dragon city? please tell me. :D :o
My FB ACCOUNT