benoit is not making hacks now because he's caught by dev. he actually sells his hack and make more money to his creation. dont be stupid .. free to know and look the post
do you want backyard monster hack file. i know how to create a file and make hacks.. permanent.. wildones, darkwarriors. backyard monster, tetris battle, and ninja saga .. i want to know if there are one who knows how to hack legend online or wartune balens? or tokens in ninja saga?
before making hacks try it to your dummy first.dont be greedy to it,
im looking here a permanent hacks for token ninja saga or wartune hack balens.. please reply to this post
very easy to hack some games in facebook but its to little thing to me.. i want bigger object like token or balens or cash hack either
social war cash hack permanent. and social empires cash hack permanent is easy to me
dragon city gems hack actually for project .. i will release it soon.. if i figure it out
the hack does not work many users began to go public in playing dragon city groups and users "honest" report began with social point in the forums. : (
At this time only the unlocker and the bot still work what a joke paid 50 DKK and got s...
If the s... is patched why dont he remove his scam here oh no just take money,who the heck wanna read through 165 pages to find out the so called hack dont work anymore
Just make money? Do you think socialgames wouldn't notice it? I paid what? 2€?
I still have around 50m gold, 10m food and around 13k gems and I already have everything. All rares, all pures, 95% of em at 30 and 3 star gold, I've nothing left, just playing sometimes with the boxes, gamblings etc.
If you ****** think it's not worth it, or it's a scam, then stay out fo this topic. Why did you donate 50 DKK anyway, if you think it's just a "scam"?
Bunch of kiddies around, spamming like geeks and then complaining when it's not working.
Just make money? Do you think socialgames wouldn't notice it? I paid what? 2€?
I still have around 50m gold, 10m food and around 13k gems and I already have everything. All rares, all pures, 95% of em at 30 and 3 star gold, I've nothing left, just playing sometimes with the boxes, gamblings etc.
If you ****** think it's not worth it, or it's a scam, then stay out fo this topic. Why did you donate 50 DKK anyway, if you think it's just a "scam"?
Bunch of kiddies around, spamming like geeks and then complaining when it's not working.
Well ******* just think its a scam after the donation thats why
Do you think he did it on purpose? 2-3 parts of the hack still work so you can see that it's not even close to a scam.
He might manage it to fix it, if not, then you had a bad timing donating, 99% who donated before got, what they wanted, if you donated just now, then be patient, he might be able to fix it and get another gem hack, to make you retards happy.
@ benoit934.
I was trying to buy the hacker.
I sent code to 44844.
And there appeared the following message "Service temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few days.
Why it appears and not the code?
Do you think he did it on purpose? 2-3 parts of the hack still work so you can see that it's not even close to a scam.
He might manage it to fix it, if not, then you had a bad timing donating, 99% who donated before got, what they wanted, if you donated just now, then be patient, he might be able to fix it and get another gem hack, to make you retards happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by playtech
@ benoit934.
I was trying to buy the hacker.
I sent code to 44844.
And there appeared the following message "Service temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few days.
Why it appears and not the code?
Why don't you f**king freeloaders get the hell outta here? Why do you always bring up an excuse to get a free code? Benoit made this tool, he is a genius, are you guys so dumb to think that a genius will fall for some asinine trick? Just get the **** outta here.
@ benoit934.
I was trying to buy the hacker.
I sent code to 44844.
And there appeared the following message "Service temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few days.
Why it appears and not the code?
Benoit934.
I was wondering why I sent it to 44844 and Code appeared "This service is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few days."
Oh you do not know why you see this message, and not the code?
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
[Request] Dragon city hack gems 01/10/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies i have try my best, but i don't find any cheat that work to hack gems dragoncity. Can anybody send PM to me? please, i already post this in Request thread, but nothing i get :mad:
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar
[[REQUEST]] DRAGON CITY GEMS HACK 10/28/2012 - Facebook - 26 Replies WHO Can tell me a gems hack for dragon city? please tell me. :D :o
My FB ACCOUNT