Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what it is

Discussion on what it is within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what it is

friend can anyone tell me what is this software ?
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_3.png (130.0 KB, 34 views)
Old 01/14/2013, 21:22   #2

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniruddha0101 View Post
friend can anyone tell me what is this software ?
T-Search is a cheat tool designed to search for parameters in memory while a game is running. This is a primary tool used when making trainers. This program allows the use of breakpoints and disassembly for tracking down DMA locations. This program will also automatically generate the commands needed to plug into the Trainer Maker Kit. download link :
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/15/2013, 01:27   #3

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawar43 View Post
T-Search is a cheat tool designed to search for parameters in memory while a game is running. This is a primary tool used when making trainers. This program allows the use of breakpoints and disassembly for tracking down DMA locations. This program will also automatically generate the commands needed to plug into the Trainer Maker Kit. download link :

thank you very much my friend ...can you tell me how to learn that software..i mean i can use cheat engine and charles ..but my knowledge are little...i never use that software ..i saw video someone hacked pool live tour with this software and i need to learn it ..can you please tell me how to learn that ... thank you again
Old 01/15/2013, 03:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniruddha0101 View Post
thank you very much my friend ...can you tell me how to learn that software..i mean i can use cheat engine and charles ..but my knowledge are little...i never use that software ..i saw video someone hacked pool live tour with this software and i need to learn it ..can you please tell me how to learn that ... thank you again
The same way you learned how to use cheatengine.
Search google for
Both tsearch and cheatengine are similar programs.
Closed Thread