Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HACK war commander

Discussion on HACK war commander within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HACK war commander

hello guys I'm looking for a hack I have a tutorial for war commander functions that I found 2 3 videos on youtube but I'm not oil
Old 01/11/2013, 01:07   #2

What are you looking for? I can point you in a direction to get banned.
lol, 23 videos... i MADE about that many! i mean what do i have to lose? banned again? I dont play anymore, but then again i never released anything in public either. Thats kind of a double edged sword... release publicly, get trust and respect points/release behind the scenes, get HUGE trust but no recognition, therefore no-one shares new info... **** me.
Old 01/11/2013, 01:17   #3

no not 23 but 2-3 video cmq but the bann use a go go and everyway I'm using the translator
Old 01/11/2013, 02:29   #4

If it's on Youtube kixeye already knows about it.
Old 01/11/2013, 12:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomam View Post
If it's on Youtube kixeye already knows about it.
haha , **** true!
Old 01/11/2013, 13:30   #6

And if it is ElitePvpers, for **** sure Kixeye knows about it.

Anyway, venco9, make your request at the request thread on this page Thanks!
Old 01/11/2013, 13:35   #7

So why the hell are all of u here posting and commenting if no one is going to share? What is the point of joining a forum all of its members say dont post in the forum?
F*** this site and F*** all the selfish posters who come here and post that they have a way of cheating but they prefer to keep it for themselves. If u gonna keep it for urself dont bother telling us that idiot
Old 01/11/2013, 14:02   #8

"you talking to me?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizoDent View Post
So why the hell are all of u here posting and commenting if no one is going to share? What is the point of joining a forum all of its members say dont post in the forum?
F*** this site and F*** all the selfish posters who come here and post that they have a way of cheating but they prefer to keep it for themselves. If u gonna keep it for urself dont bother telling us that idiot

Im going to assume you are talking to me, since IM the only one who said i know anything. With that in mind, I will explain how this works, and for your sake BizoDent (and because im an idiot) I will use small words.
*First off, we share behind the scenes so that a trusted person gets the info. This way, its not found and patched within seconds of the release. **Secondly, this allows us to trade a little for a little. If you know something, offer to trade to someone for something that you need to know, or simply ask for help.
***Thirdly, my advice to you, (since you are pissed cause no-one will spoon feed you what you want for free) is to log out, never log back in and forget you ever heard of this site. Find another forum, where people will work long hours to learn hacks and will give them to you for nothing. Maybe you are just such an awesome dude that people will bow to you, i dont know. It wont be here, so go cry elsewhere about no-one catering to you.
****Name calling? That is simply uncalled for. I am probably among the best teachers in this forum, but very few people know this, cause i NEVER post that kind of stuff here for all to see. (I suppose i just broke that streak!)
Old 01/11/2013, 14:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post

Im going to assume you are talking to me, since IM the only one who said i know anything. With that in mind, I will explain how this works, and for your sake BizoDent (and because im an idiot) I will use small words.
*First off, we share behind the scenes so that a trusted person gets the info. This way, its not found and patched within seconds of the release. **Secondly, this allows us to trade a little for a little. If you know something, offer to trade to someone for something that you need to know, or simply ask for help.
***Thirdly, my advice to you, (since you are pissed cause no-one will spoon feed you what you want for free) is to log out, never log back in and forget you ever heard of this site. Find another forum, where people will work long hours to learn hacks and will give them to you for nothing. Maybe you are just such an awesome dude that people will bow to you, i dont know. It wont be here, so go cry elsewhere about no-one catering to you.
****Name calling? That is simply uncalled for. I am probably among the best teachers in this forum, but very few people know this, cause i NEVER post that kind of stuff here for all to see. (I suppose i just broke that streak!)
Ok first of all I didnt meant u by name, I generalized my talk about all those who doesnt share, and believe me u r not the only one who said that he knows anything in this forum and hide it
Regarding the bad talk, u may know the anger of a player get banned for cheating who I swear didnt used a cheat and didnt know how and came here for help and learning and found none, so dont take it personally
Now u talk about sharing behind the scene with only trusted person can get the info, so how could I become a trusted person? should I know someone to recommend me or what? And also if I have nothing to trade I will never get help? Or should I pay for it?
Let me ask u a Q, when u started working on this things u knew it all?? am sure u were like me and got help along the way till u reached where u r now
Also dont assume that I want a spoon feeding or I dont do my home work and want anything handed to me, since I was banned 2 months ago I spent a lot of time in CE and searched for all the ways and methods to get around this and tried over 20 accounts all got suspended
I do appreciate others time and work and they deserve all the credit and money they ask for but I assumed that this is a helping forum like all the forums where u get helped without money involved, and I saw some posts here closed for asking for money, can u tell me why???
Last thing, I assure u if this is an only paying money site to get help I will take ur advice and log out without logging back again, but what I know well from what I have seen here is that there r nice and helpful ppl here who offer help to those who seek it without asking for money or a trade, and thats called sharing (thank u Lordrack)
So my advice to u Sir, If u want to make money from ur hard work, and that is ur right, to make a site or fan page or any type of page and spread ur work so those who join u know the deal and got their wallets out before they step in
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2013, 19:20   #10

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Closed Thread