All you had to do was disable secure browsing and then casual-collective will show up in charles for you to map lacal.
You only have to do it once and then all you need to do is start charles then login to BYM, the hack will be active the whole time.
When Kixeye update their game is when you have to do it all again.
I think Google Translator translates not right ^ ^ Well no matter.
Edit: (19.01)
According to the manufacturers forum came out an update. Game was Pached?
So I have no more problems with searching, but be of the patch the game will no longer load if Charles is open: (But if Charles is closed everything works again
I think Google Translator translates not right ^ ^ Well no matter.
Edit: (19.01)
According to the manufacturers forum came out an update. Game was Pached?
So I have no more problems with searching, but be of the patch the game will no longer load if Charles is open: (But if Charles is closed everything works again
.
game didnt get patched it still works use fiddler it works for me the current swf is