Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander

Discussion on War Commander within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War Commander

Game: War Commander on Facebook
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot that when used the opposite player cannot deploy air, and will lag when attacking you, i have seen this before a certain clan uses these any help finding it? thanks
Old 01/02/2013, 22:42   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Can you please post this here:

Thank you!
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do they do it in war commander
04/29/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
hi all , have a nice day :) From a few days i attacked someone in war commander game I was with amazement when he returned to attack me by used only one dog and really he can destroyed all my base, by used Aircraft only i know anyone he can attack someone by use almost 10 Aircraft but he used more than 25 Aircraft as I saw that in the report of the attack
WAR COMMANDER
03/04/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
PLS I WANT NEW .SWF FILE FOR WAR COMMANDER . AND HOW CAN USE IT BY CHARLES ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟& #1567;؟؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟& #1567;؟؟؟؟؟؟&# 1567;؟؟؟؟؟؟ 567;؟؟؟؟؟؟ 67;؟؟؟؟؟؟œ 7;؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ;؟؟؟
WAR COMMANDER
03/01/2013 - Facebook - 48 Replies
hey guys ---- im playing warcommander and im done edit most of it .. so i cant find any lines to comment to prevent the ban .. any help will be appreciated .. ty
war commander
08/12/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
hi does anyone have a repair hack for operation hellfire?
war commander
07/09/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
after searching this fourm a didn't found how can i patch the swf file i save response in charles and i open the swf file by flash decompiler ......... what's next????????? thanxxx