Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DDTank Aimbot

Discussion on DDTank Aimbot within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DDTank Aimbot

DDTank Tool functionalities

Auto recognize wind and angle and calculate force to fire
Auto fire, user dont have to hold spacebar to fire
Auto recognize self and opponent (incase of 1 vs 1, for 2 vs 2 or more, please refer to this guide)
Retrieve calculation data by scan and analyze screen -> Very safe, no need to worry Game Operators to recognize and ban your nick - detail
Has no key log or virus or any malicious thing to harm you or your computer - detail

Video clip :

installGuide :

how to use :

Earn Money :

Register link
Closed Thread

Tags
boomz aimbot, ddtank 4.0 aimbot, ddtank boomz cheat 2012

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DDTank – AimBot Cheat Download 25.08.2011 - New DDTANK cheats
04/28/2013 - Facebook - 31 Replies
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1jBoNGCNeCA/TlX5JJpqGNI/ AAAAAAAAAMg/ABjjY4Le12s/s1600/dd-tank-hile.jpg After a few hours, I finally did, no good post that does not work, which is a waste, told with the help of three beta testers, els ALL told me that the aimbot is perfect! Beta Testers: Marlon Strike Slacktrack F4int They all received the premium account! DDTank About Aimbot: He always sends the desired strength without error, just activate it and press F3 during Joogo, having placed the...
ddtank tool (aimbot) ddtank/boomz
11/16/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
My site http://ddtanktool-register.weebly.com Hello For instruction How to install ddtank tool How to Install DDTANK TOOL - DDTank TooL •This Demo is for One Use Only To Avoid Abuse• "Your account can not be logged in from this machine"
We Need DDTANK 3.2 Aimbot for FB !
09/24/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
if you have Please Paste it here or Create new Thread We Really Need it
[Q]:DDTANK AIMBOT!!
03/29/2012 - Browsergames - 6 Replies
can i ask where is DDTank section here? and do someone know where to get DDTank_Game321 Aimbot?