Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

F*ck you Kixeye

Discussion on F*ck you Kixeye within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
F*ck you Kixeye

I am tired of being told I can't post this and I can't post that because Kixeye spies are everywhere, well I say F*ck Kixeye and there stupid copyright rules, we live in a free country and I say lets be f*cking free!!!

So I have decided to open a Flash hacking section on my forum, its new with no content, but I am asking everyone who supports me and my goals, and loves FREE hacks and wants to share in a safe environment with no F*cking Kixeye spies then come join me at -Removed- lets once again be free.

For Kixeye spies and lick ***'s reading this, dont even bother sending me your gay *** emails, and threats and don't even think about coming to my site, I will ddos your ***'s so bad no one will be able to play, if we can't do our **** in private, then no one will!!!

/rant over, and complete!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/15/2012, 19:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why not DDoSing it right now?
I can make a tool that will spam them will tons of requests :P.. which will pretty much destroy them.. (I did it to my forum by mistake.. couldn't access it xD)
Old 10/15/2012, 20:18   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed

You are allowed to post them here....
Closed Thread