Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~SELLING EXTREME FACEBOOK ACCOUNT~

Discussion on ~SELLING EXTREME FACEBOOK ACCOUNT~ within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/06/2012, 19:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
,l

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinggan View Post
i'd like to see you try you yellow asian ****.
Old 09/07/2012, 00:03   #17

Received Thanks: 1,062
Listen aaron, if you want to take this to the next level then show us the proof of your sale, give us the name of the user who apparently bought your account for $400.
I bet you can't provide it.
And don't try to create a new fake account to prove it because I will check the join date.

If you had said you sold it for $20 then It might have been believable, but $400? That's more that you advertised it for, you started at $300
You think we are idiots to believe you?

Now **** off back to where you belong, and learn to speak English properly.
Old 09/22/2012, 22:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
Listen aaron, if you want to take this to the next level then show us the proof of your sale, give us the name of the user who apparently bought your account for $400.
I bet you can't provide it.
And don't try to create a new fake account to prove it because I will check the join date.

If you had said you sold it for $20 then It might have been believable, but $400? That's more that you advertised it for, you started at $300
You think we are idiots to believe you?

Now **** off back to where you belong, and learn to speak English properly.
Well firstly, MATE! I actually am a english citizen, and you should stop using some sort of ******* dictionary to mask your incredibly insignificant and embaressing life. You and all other hackers sit on here, making hacks... What kind of life is that? You and all other hackers should go crawl up in a hole and die, the only reason you make hacks for games is because you can't play them properly yourself! You ******* ******, go back to indonesia and rape some more 9 year old childs ok? Ok Last reply from me, don't really like to be seen speaking to a pervert with a girl who he knows he'll never get on his profile picture, but strives to even wish he even had a girlfriend. Goodbye you native-indian packies!
Old 09/22/2012, 23:09   #19

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread