Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with battle pirates hack

Discussion on Help with battle pirates hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with battle pirates hack

hi guys,

i'm new in browser game hacking, i only did online download games. so my question is how. how do i use the .swf file that i get when i download the hack for v97??

hope you guys can help me, and if im in the wrong section, please move me!
Old 08/25/2012, 22:21   #2

Glennon visit my forum (in signature) download the bp v97 from there, or the one here (if there one for v97)
Then go to my forum, check the tutorial for how to use swf (in section facebook hacks)
Follow everything (if still doesn't understood, go to page 2 or 3, you'll see there photos that explains good).
Old 08/26/2012, 05:05   #3

im new to and i cant figure this out wont let me load any thing and im not sure where to go
Old 08/27/2012, 02:15   #4

guys i had the same problem earlier but if you just keep looking in here i found the instructions to load the swf file and i will save you alot of work forget charles proxy it sucks use fiddler2way easier