Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ REQUEST ] BASEABLL HEROES

Discussion on [ REQUEST ] BASEABLL HEROES within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ REQUEST ] BASEABLL HEROES

Please somebody can tell me how use the CE to hack the coin in baseball heroes.. hhe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Baseball Heroes Hack!
10/11/2012 - Facebook - 99 Replies
Can someone make hack for this game? Coins, Energy or Credits hack on Baseball Heroes. It's a fun game you guys should try it. Thanks in advance elitepvpers and more power!:handsdown:
[Request] Kingdom Heroes
03/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 25 Replies
I've done some googling, but haven't been able to come up with any hacks or bots for this game. Specifically, I'm looking for something that can (at least) automatically trigger skills on a timer. Of course, anything beyond that would be great, too. Apparently, there's already at least one bot for the game, but it's not showing up via Google. If you haven't tried KH, it's a free MMO at http://kingdomheroes.aeriagames.com/ Thanks!
Heroes of Might and Magic ONLINE! (request)
09/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hey, Looking for a hack for Heroes of might & magic online. Its a TQ game so its most likely using the Conquer engine as a base so i was wondering if anyone could hack it? Its currently in closed beta but you can get a key off its main page. Heroes of Might and Magic Online - Official Site - homm.91.com
Hack/Bot Request for Martial Heroes
04/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Well I am playing a game atm called Martial Heroes and after I saw large number of hacks on bots in this forum for more security-typed games, I thought you guys would be perfect - clever to make a hack for Martial Heroes. It is controlled by XTrap. I tested if I could use MHS with Martial Heroes running because all other engines it wont work - martial heroes would just close down. So anyways, Martial Heroes did allow MHS but the problem was when I clicked Open Process > Martial Heroes in MHS...
[Request] Heroes of Newerth Key
12/06/2009 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Hi,can someone please give me 1 or 2 keys for me and my friend? Would be grateful a lot,thanks. Email is: [email protected] Thanks