Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon City Gem Hack from PWNTHIS!

Discussion on Dragon City Gem Hack from PWNTHIS! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/22/2012, 22:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
HERE IS THE TRUETH!

Almost all those "hack tools" are not working. They are indeed all ads. I tried some myself and all you get is ads and ads and ads. Do not waste your time on them.

What does work is some stuff in Cheat Engine. I used cheat engine and Internet explorer (chrome and Mozzila did not work for me).

Speeding up time:
I tried the "speed up" hack which works, but only visual. The game crashes when you collect gold or hatch an egg and does not save your progress. I tried different speeds, time of collecting and switching screens and worlds. If you hit the gold button repeatedly fast for a while then crash or refresh you might be lucky and get to keep some of gold you've collected, but you end up with negative amounts of gold on your habitats, which will take time to become positive again or you have to store each habitat and place it again. Anyways, it takes a lot of time and you don't get much for it. When you w8 you get more so it is not worth it in my opinion.

Infinite habitats/farms/boosts:
Getting infinite habitats with Cheat Engine does work, I tried it myself but I don't find it very useful for the moment. I suspect that it will also work with the farms and boosts.

Gold and gems:
I did not find out how to change the amounts yet. although I am able to change the text underneath the amounts bars when you hover it. If anyone knows how to scan for gold/food/gems then please contact me. I'd love to know.