Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

backyard monsters migration hack?

Discussion on backyard monsters migration hack? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question backyard monsters migration hack?

hey peeps...
i currently modify my own bym swf files for kongregate.com
one setting i have been looking for is the jumping limitations.
i want to be able to jump when i want!!
not once a week!!!

i was able to modify it to where i can jump to my own op for one shiney but still cant get it to where i can jump by invite.

Anyone of u who make the bym swf files for fb have the info for this?
mind getting with me for this setting as i cant find it anywhere on the internet.
from what i can see NOBODY has done it yet. Unless im mistaken, im the first to be able to jump to my own op as often as i want.

i can be found on kongs version of bym in lobby 1
read my name backwards for my name on kong.
thanks in advance.
Old 06/29/2012, 01:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,062
Ahhh, BestProgie.
I was wondering how long it would take for you to turn up here, welcome.
I assume you remember Hackman.

You're right, I haven't seen a relocate time hack yet, I think arcken is trying one cos it was requested
I remember I started to trace that one from the popup but didn't find it and never pursued it.
Old 06/29/2012, 01:26   #3

Where did everyone go? Summe vacation?
Old 06/29/2012, 08:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
Ahhh, BestProgie.
I was wondering how long it would take for you to turn up here, welcome.
I assume you remember Hackman.

You're right, I haven't seen a relocate time hack yet, I think arcken is trying one cos it was requested
I remember I started to trace that one from the popup but didn't find it and never pursued it.
well lets put our heads together and create this thing ourselfs. i already got it working for 1 shiney moving to own ops.....but for the life of me i cant get it to not check the timer. i assume u are on kongregate.com too?
im always in lobby one....lets hook up and see what we can do about this....i dont mind sharing secrets if its for the good of all.

just added ya on kong.
Old 06/29/2012, 17:48   #5

I heard they might be shutting down the kong version due to all the hacking, there was something about them shutting down the other sites liek google+ yahoo tuenti etc.
Old 06/29/2012, 18:51   #6

They better not, that site has all the stds, you close that **** down and most will cycle back to Facebook. And with some of this new ideas floating around such as expansions and unlimited jumping, making shiny things cheaper, sooner or later will trigger a total crack down on security, eliminating this hacks or limiting it to almost nothing.

I said it before and ill say it again, it is not the hack creators responsibility to keep n00bs from getting banned but n00bs don't know any better, they will exploit the **** out of this soon to come powerful hacks. They shouldn't get ****, at best make them pay you for a vip version or something but don't release those versions to the public they will just **** it all up for everyone.
Old 06/30/2012, 01:36   #7

Received Thanks: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSaakMak View Post
They better not, that site has all the stds, you close that crap down and most will cycle back to Facebook. And with some of this new ideas floating around such as expansions and unlimited jumping, making shiny things cheaper, sooner or later will trigger a total crack down on security, eliminating this hacks or limiting it to almost nothing. WC is a good example of that.

I said it before and ill say it again, it is not the hack creators responsibility to keep n00bs from getting banned but n00bs don't know any better, they will exploit the crap out of this soon to come powerful hacks. They shouldn't get crap, at best make them pay you for a vip version or something but don't release those versions to the public they will just fuck it all up for everyone.
This is very true, and here's how it works (this is what has happens in the past)-
Hacks are usually kept private for only the creators to use. While your playing the game you dont want anyone else to have it.

When you stop playing the game is when you release it publicly because you dont play it and dont care anymore. (This is why the newbies get it)

Now when you say the noobs "will just fuck it up for everyone" , they really only fuck it for themselves because they are the ones who force the developers to patch it from numerous hacking complaints, so they lose their hack and cant make their own. So who really loses here?

Sure we could try to charge them for VIP services but most of them are kids and have no money anyway, plus if we try to make money from hacks then we would be accused of being scammers.

So whats the solution?

We know when step by step hacking instructions are posted, its only a matter of time until the developers upgrade their security, it doesnt worry us because we are done with the game.

To cut a long story short, cheating is very easy in some games, the challenge is now about not being caught and banned.

This is what separates the noobs from the more experienced.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2012, 17:33   #8

hey bro just got your message....im online today...im pacific time zone
Old 07/05/2012, 20:26   #9

i wish iknew how to create a swf hack.. ive seen the file.. but dont know the value to change and how would it affect hehehe..