Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack in Marvel Avengers Alliance?

Discussion on Hack in Marvel Avengers Alliance? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack in Marvel Avengers Alliance?

Heyy guys I just fought this guy in PVP and he is only level 42 BUT he is wearing lv 65 uniform as well as using lv 60s iso 8 shards~! Is this even possible? I mean leethax hack doesnt work for these items so are there other hacks outside which can do these? o.O Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2012, 00:55   #2

dude, iso-8 shards can be dropped permanently using leethax.. if you wanna know how let me know or explore by yourself..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2012, 21:05   #3

But the guy I am referring to is using white ISO shards... which is beyond the limits of leethax isn't it? Whats more is the lv 65 uniform he is wearing...
Old 06/22/2012, 07:34   #4

well if you read about the leethax update about the marvel, well you can see what change they made maybe the past update the items where somewhat maybe available, not just only the leethax also the marvel update