Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BYM Hack (5/13/2012)

Discussion on BYM Hack (5/13/2012) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation BYM Hack (5/13/2012)

Updated 5/16/2012

- realized i added the wrong inferno file and it wasn't instant build etc (oops) - fixed
- added 60 second timer between the inferno portal emergence. once your town hall hits lvl5, refresh you will get your first attack, refresh, repeat.
- added super D.A.V.E.s (faster/stronger)

Main Yard:
Buildings - instant/cheap build, upgrade, repair, fortify, resources
Monsters - instant/cheap research, upgrade, lab, hatch. monsters are 1 unit housing/bucket
Champion - instant feed and heal, 1 monster per feed, 1 feed per evo
Siege Tower - instant/cheap research and production
10,000,000 putty bomb (costs 100,000 - so it looks like a legit bomb in log) - invincible for 10 minutes

Outposts:
Buildings - instant/cheap build, upgrade, repair, fortify
"Easy" WM OP takeover - click cell, click attack, immediately return to map, reclick cell, click takeover
Cheap takeover
Cheap/Instant starter kits (kits come max fortified)
Cheap move/relocate

Inferno:
Buildings - instant build, upgrade, repair, resources
Monsters - instant/cheap research, upgrade, hatch. monsters are 1 unit housing/bucket

*** If you don't want to get reported, it's NOT a good idea to attack players
*** If there's an option to use resources - use resources! most 1 shiny purchases will cause an error
*** DO NOT associate your account name here or on any other hack forum with the name you use on the Kixeye forums - they will check the logs for your associated account.
*** DO NOT "login with facebook" to any hack forum Kixeye will ban you
*** DO NOT post a link to your main account facebook page here or any other forum or Kixeye will ban it

New DL link:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyisme View Post
just to clarify - the hack is not entirely "undetectable". When I say that, I mean that you will not be banned for standard play using the hack, but even though hack checks have been removed it is still possible to be banned for suspicious activity, they have some logic written in a lot of the files that flags certain activities for kixeye to review and they can also check your logs if someone has reported you and ban you. I'm not going to go into every detail, but just use your brains... you shouldn't have a lvl 9 town hall when you're lvl 7 and you dont have silos built. you can't ever attack someone with 100 daves in a single fling.

Anyway, I have probably about 20ish account that use this exact file or other variations of the same hack and I have not had an account banned unless I was specifically trying to define boundaries or actually trying to see what is an instaban. If your account gets banned, it's because you got greedy or did something stupid. Play safe kids.
Thanks
25 Users
Old 05/13/2012, 07:30   #2

I tried it with a new account and it works

thatguyisme before of your hack I tried laurrencepro hack on my real account but BYM now will not start without hack too. After loading it always give me error "oops ....." can you help me on this? I do not want to lose all my work. please help me!
Old 05/13/2012, 07:34   #3

yep is working. also the monster bunker capacity is extended,it takes 1 space for 1 monster(any type) , be carefull with this, if u take like 200 daves in the bunker ) and u get atacked u will be reported
Old 05/13/2012, 09:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph82 View Post
I tried it with a new account and it works

thatguyisme before of your hack I tried laurrencepro hack on my real account but BYM now will not start without hack too. After loading it always give me error "oops ....." can you help me on this? I do not want to lose all my work. please help me!
Same with me here..wth just happened -.-
Old 05/13/2012, 13:02   #5

u got us into that mess la and u dont how to fix ur own hack laurrence pro btw can i ask how did u get it compile?after decompiling and editing i cant compile it to become a modified swf file so heres my compile.bat

Compile.bat
rabcasm game-v127.v119-0\game-v127.v119-0.main.asasm

but it wont work @_@ im done with decompiling and editing it time etc cycletime production and the only problem is compile.bat HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05/13/2012, 13:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicz0920 View Post
u got us into that mess la and u dont how to fix ur own hack laurrence pro btw can i ask how did u get it compile?after decompiling and editing i cant compile it to become a modified swf file so heres my compile.bat

Compile.bat
rabcasm game-v127.v119-0\game-v127.v119-0.main.asasm

but it wont work @_@ im done with decompiling and editing it time etc cycletime production and the only problem is compile.bat HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if it won't compile, you're simply doing it wrong. if you get errors when compiling, you edited something that shouldn't have been edited or missed something you needed to.

in regards to what happened to your account from laurencepro's hack - i have no idea. everyone by now should know to test on a dummy account - especially since that was his first hack.

Also, if you download, the very least you can do is click the "thanks" button in the first post
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2012, 13:41   #7

i have only edited the yard_props.class.asasm
the time cycletime production etc
but im only asking what is ur compile.bat?i already make sure that one i edited was correct because i compare the fresh swf file with ur hack so i figured out the 1 time etc.....

"WHAT IS UR COMPILE.BAT? thats the only problem i have left...PLS HELPPPPP
Old 05/13/2012, 13:50   #8

Here's my example of compiler :

rabcasm game-v127.v119-0/game-v127.v119-0.main.asasm
abcreplace game-v127.v119.swf 0 game-v127.v119-0/game-v127.v119-0.main.abc
pause
Old 05/13/2012, 13:50   #9

I pm'd you.
next time before you go all caps on me, maybe try actually reading and following the instructions in the tutorials.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2012, 14:00   #10

Awesome dude. Works Nice and Smooth.
Old 05/13/2012, 14:50   #11

i cant download y? give me another link boss please i need this hack for my happiness ^_^
Old 05/13/2012, 15:01   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimdy View Post
i cant download y? give me another link boss please i need this hack for my happiness ^_^
there's nothing wrong with the host or file. there is no password.
im starting to remember why i stopped releasing hacks
Old 05/13/2012, 15:12   #13

You might need to post tutorial how to download it.. LoL
I already updated that hack yesterday, if i knew you will update it. I will just watch movie and relax.. I updating hack just for my personal use.

The only thing i can't find is the worker, do you know which file he is hiding..
Old 05/13/2012, 15:51   #14

Thankkkk youuuuuu i made my own swf file but u already created1 for this updated one then nvm i just create new one when the next update is done ))))
Old 05/13/2012, 16:16   #15

can someone pls help me!..hav no idea how to open the swf file.. sorry fr being such a noob..someone help!
plss pm me..

Tags
backyard monster hack, bym, facebook