Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sc Hack Error

Discussion on Sc Hack Error within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sc Hack Error

Hi SoulCrashers.

We've been monitoring hacking activities since the game began. We keep a log of ALL activity, history, and inventory of all the users within the game. Basically, we know all!
We have been working diligently to block these hacks and planning repercussions and punishments for users engaged in such activities.

Users who are identified as hackers will be penalized and punished starting later today and will become more severe in the following weeks. These penalties will eventually affect all activities in your account and may even result in a ban of the game.

If your account has been flagged please don't write us unless you wish to come clean and want to start again with clean slate. We will work with you to find a reasonable penalty and allow you to enjoy the game as a normal player.
If you wish to find resolution please contact us at:

Season 1 which will begin later today, will reset all Rankings and Soul Points so everyone will have a fresh start. Hackers will NOT accrue Soul Points or be allowed to participate in the Ranking system until they are in good standing.

We will continually be monitoring all game activity so users can have the best experience possible.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
API Error Code: 100 API Error Description: Invalid parameter Error Message: redirect_
04/08/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
API Error Code: 100 API Error Description: Invalid parameter Error Message: redirect_uri URL is not properly formatted Das bekomme ich wenn ich ne App installiere... ich habe schon 3 Apps richtig installiert, danach kam immer das bei anderen Apps die ich installiert habe.. was heisst das? redirect_uri URL is not properly formatted
Hack causing error *-*
06/10/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Whenever I try to play s4 league w/ no hacks.. it works fine. But with hacks.. I get this error every time I start the game. Please help? I would also appreciate if you could make your replies in English.. or translate them somehow. Here's a screenshot:
sorien hack error
08/29/2010 - Florensia - 4 Replies
hey guys(and sorien) everytime i attach the hack to florensia it still give me errors(below): See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int3 2 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited) at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessHandle(Int32 access, Boolean...
Map hack error! Please HELP ME !!!
10/13/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hello.i play cabal on EU Jupiter server(FA-lvl 118)and i tryed to do the map hack using CE.Now im stuck in Desert Scream(edge of the map) whit the Mutant Forest monsters.and every time i try to enter on mi account a i got a map error and the game crush.How can I fix this problem??? Sorry for mi bad english. http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2272/corruptfile s.png
Character Error for Fly hack *need help*
11/22/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
anybody knows how to fixed character error? i'll appreciate your help ><