Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned BP

Discussion on Banned BP within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned BP

Well, I took it slow with the swf but I got banned. Hmmm it was fun but unless I can unban my account somehow I guess my BP days are over. I had been playing for over a year and legitimately achieved a level of 29 but I guess someone got upset that I smashed them and reported me. Be careful... if anyone knows of a way to unban a BP account please PM me. Thanks all!!!
Old 05/29/2012, 12:22   #2

Similar situation, but never got to enjoy smashing anyone. Legitimate to lvl 28 and banned when it jumped to lvl 30 after upgrading over a period of a few days . Idk where I went wrong?

Would like to learn more about how not to get banned. Would hate to think I'm gonna get banned at lvl 30 every time. Hard to play legit when so many cheaters are kicking Ur *** all the time. And hard to give up when U've put so many months into one account.
Old 05/29/2012, 14:01   #3

Iits just a matter of time. never IF, its always WHEN

I had 3 accounts running at 1 time, 2 got banned but not the main. But in due time it will, and when it does I'm done. There are plenty of other games out there.

You want to learn how to not get banned???? Well for starters you went from 28ish to 30 in a few days? That's was doom right there. How? u ask. Well you have to figure it takes millions of points to level ranks when you get that high, and you did it within a few days. But yes, there are plenty of ppl that will also report a ticket. That's why u need to be careful when u hit bases, because you never know who may take the chance to turn in the ticket.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2012, 17:21   #4

I wuz using a no xp swf trying to avoid that problem. obvs didn't work I know
Old 05/29/2012, 17:29   #5

simple u hack to much u get banned note: u will get banned if u hack "extra" or get reported.... thank me if this helped.. and if u hack dnt go for the hulls in raids if u win auto ban....
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2012, 17:49   #6

SIMPLE ANSWER: DONT USE HACK ON YOUR MAIN, USE A DUMMY ACCOUNT
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2012, 18:56   #7

when u're at lvl 27 or above if u jump 2 lvl in a week, u'll get ban...that's why...