Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inventory bug??

Discussion on Inventory bug?? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Inventory bug??

I can fix that.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2012, 19:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abekogtae View Post
I can fix that.

You are genius, how to make count=0 items change to count=1?
Please advise us sir

Similar Threads Similar Threads
inventory?
04/23/2012 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
many people lose something of their inventory? beaucoup de personne perde des chose de leur inventaire ? :confused:
Inventory Bug
02/03/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I recently created a private server Dragonica, but inventory bug. When I leave my session, all the items I won disappear, inventory resets every time. Pending a response from you. Sincerely, Fireofmage
[Help] Inventory
11/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i need some help seting up ini files for char i got it set up but i dont no how to set it up to save an Inventory to save into 4 files becaz when u have 1 file for Inventory it messes up your char so i am wanting to set 4 Inventory slots like headset sorces do help me plz
Inventory
05/26/2008 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hello I have a little question... When we search with cheat engine the code of the weapon, we search the code of the weapon equiped. Then, is possible to search the value of the weapon in the inventory and change that value, if that value exists then it wont be only visual. Or not? This is something that i've searched on the internet, but i didn't find anything about it...