Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to max upgrade weapons in SC

Discussion on How to max upgrade weapons in SC within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to max upgrade weapons in SC

anyone can teach me how to max upgrade using charles??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling acc. Capsule weapons Python, Hawkeye, Bumblebee and alot other weapons
06/28/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 11 Replies
i don`t need mutch for it because i stoped playing ava but just make a bet with a Paysafe card that is worth of your amount of the bet. sorry for my english. the selling will be ofer in 10 hours the one who bit the most will get the acc but i can sell it ealier if u bit high enough i already said i don`t need mutch for it. Nickname : lNlever Grade : Captain 1 S/D : 1.26 Euro :
Trick to upgrade Weapons / Armor *EG/USA* ?
07/26/2010 - Last Chaos - 3 Replies
Trick to upgrade Weapons / Armor *EG/USA* ? Exist one trick? :) Tell me please i veeeeeery neeeed! :D
How to make any weapons, equipment 100% upgrade +6 +7?
03/02/2010 - RF Online - 3 Replies
I ask how he can make weapons, equipment and other items 100% upgrade success? Master please teach me, thank you!
upgrade core Upgrade hint
08/18/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
i saw ppl asking for the tools or hack on how to +0 to +7. kindly assist
how to upgrade weapons with on met or db
03/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
:) hey my friend told bout this an it worked ok go to artisan wind in tc put the weapon or armor u want to be upgraded in the box wit the met/db an then dissconnect your internet then wen it loggs out connect it bac then wen u logg bak in an u click him again the met/db will already be there wit the item then wen u prees improve it will do one shot i got a super bow super armor an super ring that way an it worked all times