If you have any questions regarding this please
go to support.kixeye.com/mail and submit a support ticket. Make sure to give us your user ID ()
This was after I used XvPunisheR007vX's WC FBOOKHACK007 v4.v97 v12
hack to rebuild my base. The guy who was farming me was cheating more then I was and got away with it. At level 24 he had fully upgraded defenses and paladins. And after I destroyed his base in a counter attack (I didnt use the cheat to upgrade) he managed to rebuild his entire base in a few hours. With a fully upgraded HQ and everything else, when he damaged my base only half it took me a day and a half to rebuild. I demolished his entire base and he rebuilt it in 3 hours. So, this cheat IS detected. All my hard work destroyed because of a f*ggot who felt I should have been his farm.
I understand that your frustrated, but you should know using any mod and cheat is a risk, one will certainly get caught if not today, then tomorrow, that's why its said use at your own risk.
solar am using punisher his hacks for ages i gott banned on 1 noob account that i tested the hack because i leveld 29 levels 1 day
on my main account am still not banned because i leveld up 1 level a day in 29 days reaching me safely to level 29 without beeing banned.
you just been to greedy m8 just make another mail and account and hack your levels gradualy
Hey Guys, Im back... sorry Ive left everyone hanging but I had to lay low for a while.
Anyone by chance have a backup of the source release in this thread?:
It will make it easier to pick up where I left off.
BYM account suspended 11/13/2011 - Facebook - 12 Replies Is there a way to remove the suspension on my account? This is the first time I have been suspended, the pop up does not say for how long the suspension is. How do I know how long?
Reply from any prior suspended players appreciated,
Thank you,
Leslie:(
To who got suspended 07/18/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies Lets hack Battle Pirates, that looks like back yard and is from Kixeye too
KIXEYE SUCKS
My account suspended 11/09/2008 - Planetside - 11 Replies Well, one of the accounts i play on(paid by a stolen 90 Day SOE gamecard), has been suspended.. for no reason, probably because a flagged account. but no GM was present. and i was only venturing through Planetside's Functions..
Well i decided to make this credo, Manifesto, Promise, Threat, or whatever the hell you wnat to call it..
Basically, this is only if i ever get banned on 1 of my accounts(excluding Trials). I will seriously fuck up Planetside.
I dont want to Really post...
account suspended 09/29/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies lol am i the only one who gets account suspended on FFF start page?, can someone post me the link to the site please, ty.