Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gun Bros – Ultimate Hack

Discussion on Gun Bros – Ultimate Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gun Bros – Ultimate Hack

Special Thank You For Gk-[invisible]

Warbucks Hack – You can decide for yourself how many Warbucks you want! (up to a max of 2,147,483,647 Warbucks)

Coin Hack – You can decide for yourself how many coins you want! (up to a max of 2,147,483,647 coins).

Experience and Level hack – You have to edit your amount of experience in order to change your level. Around 14,500,000 is enough to reach level 201!

So before we start, we have to check whether we got everything we need for the hack:

You’ll need a Hex Editor. The one I used was Hex Workshop.
An SSH/FTP client for your computer to gain access to your iDevice. For this hack, I used WinSCP.
OpenSSH for you iDevice

And the most important thing of all; a Jailbroken iDevice. If you don’t have a Jailbroken one search in Mr.Google and Ms.Yahoo
So, now we have everything we need for the hack, let’s start with a little preparation. It is very helpful to backup (the whole) Gun Bros folder. This is just that in case something goes horribly wrong, you can always revert back to the original state.

ou can make this backup in the following way:

Download and install a FTP/SSH client on your PC. In my case, I used WinSCP.
Now download and install OpenSSH on your iDevice. You do this by searching for ‘OpenSSH’ in the Cydia store.
Next, start WinSCP and fill in the IP-address of you iDevice under ‘host name’. You can find the IP by going to ‘settings’ > ‘Wi-Fi’ > then press on the arrow belonging to the according network > and there you’ll see the IP-address.
Leave the ‘Port number’ on WinSCP for what it is and fill in for ‘User name’: root and for ‘Password’: alpine. Everything has to be lowercase! This login is the standard login. When you’ve changed your login once already, you, of course, have to fill in your changed login.

Now press ‘Login’ and if you did it right, you’ll see the following screen. When you get an error message, please make sure that SSH is enabled on your iDevice!

Press ‘..’ at your iDevice folders and you will end up in ‘/private/var’. Now click on ‘mobile’ > ‘Applications’ and you will probably see some very long letter-number combinations as names for the folders. The Gun Bros folder is probably called E27E89E4-… it was called like this on my iPod.. otherwise, just click on some folders until you find the right one. When you did it right, you’ll see the following screen:

Now select everything you see in this screen and drag them to one of your PC’s folders. Then wait for a while until all the files are copied, and you will have a full backup of Gun Bros. When using Vista, the dragging will probably don’t work. So in that case, select all the files and right click them. Choose for copy and select the right folder you want to copy them to.
Important: Don’t close WinSCP yet, as you will need it for the hack..
Alright, now we’re done with that, let’s go on to the actual hacking part

Open WinSCP and go to the Gun Bros folder. In there you will find the folder ‘Documents’. Click on it and you should see a very long list with files called XXXXXXXX_1000. With the ‘X’s’ being a random number that differs on every iDevice.

Click on the XXXXXXXX_1000 file and drag (or copy when using Vista) it to your Desktop. Don’t close WinSCP, as you will need it later on.
Right click on the XXXXXXXX_1000 on your desktop and choose ‘Hex edit with Hex Workshop’

The hex editor should open and you should see something like this:

Now search for your amount of Coins that you have at that time in-game. In my case this was 729,574. Press ctrl+f to open the search box and change the ‘Type:’ to ’32 Bit Signed Long’. Then fill in your amount of Coins in the ‘Value:’ box and hit the ‘ok’ button.

When you did it right, a piece of 8 digits should light up (see the picture). This is your amount of Coins, and you can change it to any number (up to 2,147,483,647) by changing the value next to int32 in the right box, like in the following picture:

When we are happy with the amount of coins we have at this point, we go on to the Warbucks. Open the search box again, but now fill in your amount of Warbucks (in my case 40,006). Again, 8 digits should be highlighted and you can change your amount again (up to 2,147,483,647).

Now we’re done with the warbucks, we will go on to the amount of experience. You can either search this by knowing the exact value of experience you’ve got at this point (which I doubt), or you can just highlight the next 8 digits to the right of the Warbucks digits. See the picture below:

You can change your amount of experience in the same way as you have changed the amount of Warbucks. You need 14,500,000 experience to reach level 201.. (Please don’t use a higher amount, or you will stay at level 200 :P). Anyway, when you are done with the experience, we move on to the level. You can find this by going 8 digits to the right (so skip the 00 00 00 00). Please don’t change your level, as this will happen automatically when you’ve played Gun Brus.
So, now we get to the next 8 digits to the right of your level. I don’t know for sure what this amount is, but I guess it has to do something with your amount of Xplodium you’ve earned during all waves. If you ask me, not very useful to change, as you already have enough money :P
When you’ve changed everything you want, you can save the file. Do this by going to ‘File’ > ‘Save’. You will be prompted with a box asking you to save a backup of the file you just edited. Press ‘yes’, just in case, and your file should be saved!
Now we have everything edited, it’s time to put the file back into your Gun Bros folder on your iDevice. Open WinSCP again and go to the folder where you previously took the XXXXXXXX_1000 file from. Now drag the XXXXXXXX_1000 file on your desktop to the Gun Bros folder. When the file is copied, scroll to the right and you will see a column that says ‘owner’.

The owner of your edited file is probably ‘root’ and with root as an owner, the game can’t edit the file. So we have to change this. Press right on the XXXXXXXX_1000 file and choose ‘properties’.

A window will pop up and you have to find the box which says ‘owner’. Click on it and a dropdown menu will appear. Choose for ‘mobile [501]‘ and press ‘ok’. Now your file should be editable for the Gun Bros game. If the dropdown menu doesn’t show up, you can manually type the owner in. Just press the box and type in ‘root [0]‘.

Grab your iDevice and start the Gun Bros game. The Coins and Warbucks will be changed in the value you changed them in, but your level will either be the same or you will be level 0 (in some cases you will be level 201). Don’t panic, nothing went wrong! Just start a (singleplayer) game and kill an enemy. You will immediately be level 201

If you came across any problems when trying this hack, please let us know below

Edit: A funny thing; when you change your amount of Coins and Warbucks to FF FF FF FF (or -1 as int32) you will have an amount of -1 in-game. With this you can also buy everything you want, because you will only get a higher negative value. Beware: don’t get a positive value of Coins or Warbucks, or you will have to do the hack again!

Credits:Gk-[invisible]
Register here For more hack :
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2012, 06:05   #2

video please...
Old 03/26/2012, 06:09   #3

read carefully press thanks men ! later or soon i will post the video
Old 03/26/2012, 06:11   #4