Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Code of War

Discussion on [Request] Code of War within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Request] Code of War

Please make hacks for code of war
i think the game's just like BYM
Old 01/29/2012, 12:40   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
certain php code request
11/12/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
Dear noobs and pro's i know that this post has not mutch to do with eo but it is still used for eo ( my online checker script) as i want to get powerchaos.info back online so it can be used but before i put it back online i need to have a good script that does his work instead a messy script (you will see what is changed as soon it is ready to go live) i like to know who are the scripters here because i got a small request for them i am searching for a way to block invalid ip's...
[Request] need code
08/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can someone make a code for an automatic restart of the server every 2 hours.. Please.and Thanks. i work in lotf source
[Request]Pharmacist Items Code So I Code Buy the Scroll
05/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
could you please teach me how to code Pharmacist Items so i could buy them all especially the scrolls.
request/help with a code
10/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
well i kinda need a lil bit of help on how to start a code that will check if i'm the only one who's on the map O.O thx
[Request]C++ Bot Source Code/Example Code
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Please someone direct me to anywhere that might have any sort of information and resources on the construction of a bot, preferably in C++. Looking for any Reverse engineering information(finding the Base addr for say player) and locating the offsets ptrs for Cur health etc. I would also love to see a simple example source in C++ of putting those addresses and offsets into action. I'm sure I have the basic idea down on how to do this but I'm not 100% sure how to get it setup correctly. ...