Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cracked] VIP Battle Pirates Hack

Discussion on [Cracked] VIP Battle Pirates Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/27/2012, 06:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
this shouldn't have been leaked but as it has sorry TR can't resist a decompile and a look at the code
Old 01/27/2012, 06:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous[Stealth] View Post
Aw **** so you all paid $25 for a hack I just gave out free? Sucks bro.

thats right curiousone, everyone report curiousone and anonymous[Stealth] for having multiple accounts.

this dude is so self loving and full of himself that he has to create another account to give the file, whats wrong curiousone you mad bro? mad you couldn't even decompile the file...lol...always the attention ***** you were!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cevo View Post
Just thought I'd let you all know, tr7 is a little pissybaby who put logs in that .swf, it reports people who didn't pay for his half-assed hacks to kixeye, and you'll get banned even if you don't hit another player's base.

Enjoy that and whatnot.
you were a member since 2008 and this post made it your second post, what a useless individual.
Old 01/27/2012, 07:23   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous[Stealth] View Post
Aw **** so you all paid $25 for a hack I just gave out free? Sucks bro.
Man you are worse than cheaters, you are a thief too

If you cant respect other person work and efforts then go home and sit quite
Old 01/27/2012, 07:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr71270 View Post
thats right curiousone, everyone report curiousone and anonymous[Stealth] for having multiple accounts.

this dude is so self loving and full of himself that he has to create another account to give the file, whats wrong curiousone you mad bro? mad you couldn't even decompile the file...lol...always the attention ***** you were!
Shows how stupid you are bro, report all you want. Cause in the end the Moderators/Admins know I'm not whoever you're talkin about
Old 01/27/2012, 07:37   #20

shows how stupid you are to post that i was logging people, i was mad and wanted to make that guy scared on that other forum. If you were smart you would know you can check charles or fiddler to see if any other actions are running so speak of stupidity
Old 01/27/2012, 07:44   #21

Quote:
shows how stupid you are to post that i was logging people, i was mad and wanted to make that guy scared on that other forum. If you were smart you would know you can check charles or fiddler to see if any other actions are running so speak of stupidity
TR... Don't bother yourself with this scumbag...

People know your quality and work

They even know how much you have helped them without asking for anything.. So just ignore him

Keep up the good work TR...We Love u
Old 01/27/2012, 23:02   #22

Don't feel like buying TR's hack? Want to try it?

Download this! It is his hack and FREE
Old 01/28/2012, 06:18   #23

"Originally Posted by tr71270 View Post
shows how stupid you are to post that i was logging people, i was mad and wanted to make that guy scared on that other forum. If you were smart you would know you can check charles or fiddler to see if any other actions are running so speak of stupidity"

You could of easily left a log unchecked if it doesn't have a user's ID, it's not hard to hide code. Get the people's ID's, do a check of the ID, if not log their hacking. Your hack is encrypted so there's no way to know if you're blowing smoke up asses just to save your skin and your retarded customers loyalty, or if you're telling the truth. You're an ass trying to make a easy buck, grow up.

And to everyone else, get your head out his ass, it's hard to understand you when you're talking so much shit. I encourage everyone to download this HACK for free, paying for it is stupid. Figure out how hack yourself, and you can update these, and even make your own. Letting a guy like this make
a buck for convenience is folly.

I can screen shot you admitting how you leeched guan's LUA file, and that you logged users. I have no personal beef againt you nor am I troll, so if people use their heads they have no real reason to dis-believe me.

Good luck with your penis problem though.

BY THE WAY
"you were a member since 2008 and this post made it your second post, what a useless individual."
I was a part of demonichackers years ago, useless leeching little shits drive me away from this place. People like you are what fuck up elitepvpers, it was at one point an entirely respectable community, but now it's nothing but beggers, leachers, egofags and suckups. Back then there was no stupid ass "Private hacks", hacks are unwanted changes to a game with malicious/personal attempt, you by NO means DESERVE any money, regardless of your stupid personal problems. If anything the makers of the games should get the money YOUR worthless ass makes. It's sad to see help come at a cost nowadays because of selfish greedy people like you, so go eat yourself.

BY THE WAY, I'm pretty sure the logger only logs you if you use his /topsecret hacked, I checked it out to see if it was legit, and for the most part it is, other than the logger. I had no desire to get the dreadnaught and I already unlocked all my BPs, and I know how to do so on my own too, so I didn't use his permanent blueprint hacks. You can still use his hack for insta this and insta that, I'm 100% sure it won't get you banned. I personally have never been banned for hacking, so enjoy his hacks everyone. Good job Anonymous[Stealth], glad to see someone upholding help should be free around here.
Old 01/28/2012, 07:12   #24

Is there a way to play Battle Pirates in Philippines? Any idea? Hope you can help.
Old 01/28/2012, 07:47   #25

Use a proxy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 07:48   #26

ultrasurf

Bro, im also a filipino..try ultrasurf..its working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrenceprime View Post
Is there a way to play Battle Pirates in Philippines? Any idea? Hope you can help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 08:18   #27

You can google "proxy list", goto yoru browsers advanced settings, network, and use whatever proxy you want. Chances are the ip address will be somewhere not in the PH.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 21:45   #28

Just remember eventually they'd probably start checking IPs of proxies and start blocking.
Old 01/28/2012, 22:17   #29

Quote:
this is my file you only changed the image since you couldn't decompile it, you have also been removed from further updates since i know the origin and who you are
tr i sent u the money for the file i didn't get answers from u
Old 01/29/2012, 17:29   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cevo View Post
"Originally Posted by tr71270 View Post
shows how stupid you are to post that i was logging people, i was mad and wanted to make that guy scared on that other forum. If you were smart you would know you can check charles or fiddler to see if any other actions are running so speak of stupidity"

You could of easily left a log unchecked if it doesn't have a user's ID, it's not hard to hide code. Get the people's ID's, do a check of the ID, if not log their hacking. Your hack is encrypted so there's no way to know if you're blowing smoke up asses just to save your skin and your retarded customers loyalty, or if you're telling the truth. You're an ass trying to make a easy buck, grow up.

And to everyone else, get your head out his ass, it's hard to understand you when you're talking so much shit. I encourage everyone to download this HACK for free, paying for it is stupid. Figure out how hack yourself, and you can update these, and even make your own. Letting a guy like this make
a buck for convenience is folly.

I can screen shot you admitting how you leeched guan's LUA file, and that you logged users. I have no personal beef againt you nor am I troll, so if people use their heads they have no real reason to dis-believe me.

Good luck with your penis problem though.

BY THE WAY
"you were a member since 2008 and this post made it your second post, what a useless individual."
I was a part of demonichackers years ago, useless leeching little shits drive me away from this place. People like you are what fuck up elitepvpers, it was at one point an entirely respectable community, but now it's nothing but beggers, leachers, egofags and suckups. Back then there was no stupid ass "Private hacks", hacks are unwanted changes to a game with malicious/personal attempt, you by NO means DESERVE any money, regardless of your stupid personal problems. If anything the makers of the games should get the money YOUR worthless ass makes. It's sad to see help come at a cost nowadays because of selfish greedy people like you, so go eat yourself.

BY THE WAY, I'm pretty sure the logger only logs you if you use his /topsecret hacked, I checked it out to see if it was legit, and for the most part it is, other than the logger. I had no desire to get the dreadnaught and I already unlocked all my BPs, and I know how to do so on my own too, so I didn't use his permanent blueprint hacks. You can still use his hack for insta this and insta that, I'm 100% sure it won't get you banned. I personally have never been banned for hacking, so enjoy his hacks everyone. Good job Anonymous[Stealth], glad to see someone upholding help should be free around here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ whoever wrote the top bit wat a twat u r this guys spent time to make this hack dont like bein charged or want to moan den fuck off n learn how to do it urself