Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got an Idea for these leechers

Discussion on Got an Idea for these leechers within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/27/2011, 06:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie1 View Post
Just a FYI- the one who copy/pasted my hack on another site is "Uuzumakinatsu" (Elitepvpers name)

Guaranteed that that scumbag will never get another file made by me

thats great leslie nxt time u put passwords in your cheats or send it thru pm D or put a timer hehehe just a suggestion
Old 12/27/2011, 11:19   #17

Received Thanks: 2,470
Cool (Release BYM Hack v122.v12) released soon!

iv'e finally done it everyone, i have made my own hack, with the help of DC's (DarkCube) tutorials and Leslie's beautiful latest release. i have tested it and it works fine, it is for v122.v12. it has exactly the same features as Leslie1's latest hack, i don't think i will be adding to it, since it's pretty much everything you need. i used a different program for the editing of the files instead of notepad++, which made it alot easier to compare and to see what i had to change and also made it easier to change the files. credits goto DC (DarkCube) and Leslie for this hack. i'll be releasing later tonight.

cheers
XvPunisheR007vX

credits
DC (DarkCube)
Leslie1
Old 12/27/2011, 11:41   #18

Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvpunisher007vx View Post
iv'e finally done it, i made my own hack, with the help of DC's tutorials and Leslie's beautiful latest release. i have tested it and it works fine, it is for v122.v12. i used a different program for the editing of the files instead of notepad++, which made it alot easier to compare and see what i had to change and also made it easier to change the files. credits to DC and Leslie for this hack. i'll be releasing later tonight, the file will be rar'd and passworded, and will be give to those who are trustworthy and have pm'd me nicely. be patient for your copy.

cheers
xvpunisher007vx

credits
DC (DarkCube)
Leslie1

I will be looking forward to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2011, 12:54   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie1 View Post
I will be looking forward to it
Leslie i will leave hacking BYM to you here, i will retire hacking so keep it up girl and to all that will going to be an hacker for swf.

just remember this in editing the script don't forget to remove the hack checks.
Old 12/27/2011, 13:12   #20

Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cube View Post
Leslie i will leave hacking BYM to you here, i will retire hacking so keep it up girl and to all that will going to be an hacker for swf.

just remember this in editing the script don't forget to remove the hack checks.
DarkCube, as far as I am concerned you will be forever known as "The Master of hacking"
I am sorry to hear you're retiring, it makes me very sad but you leaving it up to me means a lot coming from you I will try my best to not let you down

Leslie
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2011, 17:56   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvpunisher007vx View Post
you seriously think someone who has paid money for there hack would jeopardize there subscriptipon just to show someone or share. see you guys have to be smarter. thats why you pay big dollars then they won't. can't you see the big coders out there that sell hacks for FPS games, they have it setup just as i have said, it works 100%, nobody can leech or leek. cause everything is tracked, hey u wanna hear how rainerstoff makes his hack unusable by anyone else except the person who bought it? once you run he hack for the firsttime, it's locked to your pc, you windows id, hdd id, motherboard id, vidcard id, and a few more id's i can't think of. and if you re-format windows or change any of those pieces of hardware the hack has to be re-done to your new install.

im 34 by the way
you seriously think there wont be someone releasing a hack they made themself for free? If you seriously think like that then you are dumber than i expected and i can rest my case.