Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates Mega Pack

Discussion on Battle Pirates Mega Pack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/25/2011, 06:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
Smile You are the MAN

File works great. Everything is there. All the blueprints everything. My only question is if the blueprints and the hulls are suppose to stay once you log out?
Old 12/25/2011, 06:29   #32

Nice work by unlocking both HHs, you just let more people get ban from kixeye, kixeye had upgrade a whole new hack check system, and it is not in the game file, its from the ser. poeple, dont build any HHs , or you will get banned ! Kixeye uses IP BLock now! you can build more HH if you won it !
Old 12/25/2011, 06:52   #33

tr71270 I don't have the files sir can I habe it! XD
Old 12/25/2011, 07:01   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang leel View Post
Nice work by unlocking both HHs, you just let more people get ban from kixeye, kixeye had upgrade a whole new hack check system, and it is not in the game file, its from the ser. poeple, dont build any HHs , or you will get banned ! Kixeye uses IP BLock now! you can build more HH if you won it !

how did you know that its in the server and he uses ip block??
Old 12/25/2011, 07:11   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang leel View Post
dont think its true if kixeye was gonna upgrade severs they would do it for bym first its more popular an the cheating has been going on way longer.
hh shouldnt be built anyway too risky,more chance of u being reported than kixeye clicking on
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2011, 07:12   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDun6261 View Post
File works great. Everything is there. All the blueprints everything. My only question is if the blueprints and the hulls are suppose to stay once you log out?
no they wont stay..you have to be running the hack, they will stay if you put them on ships. Its like anything else if you expose yourself you will get reported, its very easy for someone to check the raid list and see if you are on it when they see you sporting hammerheads....so the outcome is all on you guys, play smart
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2011, 07:27   #37

thank you , its working prefect , ^_^

but you need to figure how to freeze Xp from increasing because its still increasing when ( bank all )

thanx again and wish you happy new year
and merry xmas

Old 12/25/2011, 07:39   #38

Can u send it to me too? please?
Old 12/25/2011, 08:56   #39

I already know how to freeze xp, i wont include it as some would not be smart enough how to use it and have ff's at a very low level so there is a reason why i wont include it, its christmas is why i gave the blueprints and hammerheads....just enjoy it instead of thinking what next! remember if you have what you got you should be the level you are, so if you want a lower level dont build so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdolina View Post
thank you , its working prefect , ^_^

but you need to figure how to freeze Xp from increasing because its still increasing when ( bank all )

thanx again and wish you happy new year
and merry xmas

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2011, 09:34   #40

hack looks great shame i missed out on this one, merry christmas everyone
Old 12/25/2011, 10:02   #41

tr71270-- I had thought I was going to get scrooged; but sure enough as promised I got an inbox message. As promised the file is the best hack ever and everything I have tried has worked flawlessly!! Thank you for making this indeed a merry christmas!
Old 12/25/2011, 10:22   #42

the most thing i worried about now is the current version of the game

its
v73.v99

so , soon ( may be very soon ) they will release the new one 74.xx
so i guess this great swf will not work with the new version

coz change in version no. means basic changes and need new work on it to have new one ,,

i hope you could deal with that also as soon as its releases
^_^

Old 12/25/2011, 13:32   #43

It is very easy upgrade ver by ver, don't have to crack everything again my lady.
I agree with tr, no exp freeze is the best way to survive in kixeye watching zone
Old 12/25/2011, 13:38   #44

Ty very much tr for perfect hack! was a very nice surprise to find it the morning.
Marry Christmas !
Old 12/25/2011, 16:02   #45

Time zone difference dude, so thanked you a little late. LOL!

Anyway I did thanked you several times for the old ones so do I get an overseas PM from the North Pole too? :P
Closed Thread