can any1 give me the gd damn hack or swf file . I cant find it
Quote:
Originally Posted by webjogi
I think... If we open that hack with one temp account and then in charles right click on that link and press clear, after that we can log in with original playing account.
But his hack is good for instant rank
link doesnt work
Quote:
Originally Posted by webjogi
I think... If we open that hack with one temp account and then in charles right click on that link and press clear, after that we can log in with original playing account.
Still broken in places with SOS something broke.. especially when you try to upgrade your base weapons... but nice to play with fire just don't get burnt. LOL!
battle pirates 02/25/2013 - Facebook - 9 Replies hey all..
are there any other codes/hacks for BP beside the rapid resource? i use that and it works but a instant upg would be much better. I did try using some of the BYM codes in hopes that its same dev maybe would work but it didn't. i would be willing to pay someone if they can give me a working code.
Battle Pirates 01/30/2013 - Facebook - 20 Replies IM fuc* up can anyone edit this and change the outpost name
Free File Hosting, Free Video Hosting, Online File Hosting. Large Files and Images up to 5GB - YourFileLink.com
it has x10 resources and all draconian tech unlock pls edit it i need it
Battle Pirates need help 09/26/2012 - Facebook - 18 Replies im messing around with some codes and found a way to speed up research and upgrades, but it wont save. when i click on map view to save I get the SOS error message. is there a way to stop this from happening?
Battle Pirates SWF Help 06/14/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies Im trying to find the scripts for the comms, and bookmarks in Battle Pirates. I want to know how the hyperlinks work in the comms, and if there is a way to remove the 40 bookmark limit on bookmarks.