i saw you thread in the email but I can't find it here, maybe it was deleted.
so, to ease your mind: REVENGERAID class only handles the DISPLAY, doesn't work with any logic of the app and thus does NOT alter any score in the leaderboard.
if you wanna find out how I unlocked the anti-mortar thing just look in the BuildingBlueprints class, at the checkPendingMethod:
GLOBAL._bBlueprints.completeBlueprint(1203)
I will move my hacks to a new thread don't worry. You clearly cannot handle competition and you're so pissed that people stopped begging you for the swf.
hahhhaaha i unlock the battle ship its the reward in revenge raid hahah nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind1180
dear tr71270,
i saw you thread in the email but I can't find it here, maybe it was deleted.
so, to ease your mind: REVENGERAID class only handles the DISPLAY, doesn't work with any logic of the app and thus does NOT alter any score in the leaderboard.
if you wanna find out how I unlocked the anti-mortar thing just look in the BuildingBlueprints class, at the checkPendingMethod:
GLOBAL._bBlueprints.completeBlueprint(1203)
I will move my hacks to a new thread don't worry. You clearly cannot handle competition and you're so pissed that people stopped begging you for the swf.
MM can u give me the codes of all ships can u find it in swf?
i saw you thread in the email but I can't find it here, maybe it was deleted.
so, to ease your mind: REVENGERAID class only handles the DISPLAY, doesn't work with any logic of the app and thus does NOT alter any score in the leaderboard.
if you wanna find out how I unlocked the anti-mortar thing just look in the BuildingBlueprints class, at the checkPendingMethod:
GLOBAL._bBlueprints.completeBlueprint(1203)
I will move my hacks to a new thread don't worry. You clearly cannot handle competition and you're so ****** that people stopped begging you for the swf.
Mastermind can you plz explain this if you are not from kixeye
lol if I was from kixeye, this game wouldn't have been so easy to hack. it's dead easy to put a cypher in there and change it every day.
that script is for me, I always add it whenever I hack something.
it helps me measure my success rate, you can disable it with fiddler or charles or whatever.
I will move my hacks to a new thread don't worry. You clearly cannot handle competition and you're so ****** that people stopped begging you for the swf.
there is no competition i do this for free if you need help with anything let me know!
i just started playing again after taking time off because my account was banned a while agi. but i made another one. So if anyone would like to send me a updated .swf file it will be much appreciated. thanks
battle pirates 02/25/2013 - Facebook - 9 Replies hey all..
are there any other codes/hacks for BP beside the rapid resource? i use that and it works but a instant upg would be much better. I did try using some of the BYM codes in hopes that its same dev maybe would work but it didn't. i would be willing to pay someone if they can give me a working code.
Battle Pirates 01/30/2013 - Facebook - 20 Replies IM fuc* up can anyone edit this and change the outpost name
Free File Hosting, Free Video Hosting, Online File Hosting. Large Files and Images up to 5GB - YourFileLink.com
it has x10 resources and all draconian tech unlock pls edit it i need it
Battle Pirates need help 09/26/2012 - Facebook - 18 Replies im messing around with some codes and found a way to speed up research and upgrades, but it wont save. when i click on map view to save I get the SOS error message. is there a way to stop this from happening?
Battle Pirates SWF Help 06/14/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies Im trying to find the scripts for the comms, and bookmarks in Battle Pirates. I want to know how the hyperlinks work in the comms, and if there is a way to remove the 40 bookmark limit on bookmarks.