Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knights of the Crystals question

Discussion on Knights of the Crystals question within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Knights of the Crystals question

Hello there. I was playing the Square Enix Facebook game Kights of the Crystals the other day and when completing a quest an ultra ticket was the reward for getting the mastery level for the quest. So What is the deal here? is there a special way of doing quests so that you get Ultra tickets for mastering them? Can't find an explanation anywhere. I'd like to get Ultra tickets but can't afford such things, and all the hacking methods listed on this site no longer work (or I'm just not tech savy to get them to work). Any help finding an explanation of how to achieve more Ultra Tickets would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.
Old 12/13/2011, 23:32   #2

I'm not sure which map would give ultra tickets, but here's what I noticed. In titan World, I finished one zone with a bronze star and got a normal ticket. I finished that same zone on a silver star and got a normal ticket. Finished on gold star, and got a Super ticket. Same thing happened for almost all the areas in titan world. So it probably depends on how many times you complete the progress bar for each zone.

Also note that finishing a tristan world zone with a gold star, will not land you a super ticket, so it's also depending on the world.

*Edit*
OK I found the definite answer at kotc wiki here:
Look at each zone on this page, at the part that says "Mastery". That tells you what you get for bronze, silver, and gold finishes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2011, 23:56   #3

Thank you. the page also helps with farming for job cards. Much thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Knights of the Crystals [Square Enix] - Gold Hack
09/20/2012 - Facebook - 42 Replies
i never saw this hack on google, so please press "thanks" as this works 100% as of today. fb game >> 1. click on your chest box 2. type "22222222222" or just fill the withdraw box with 2's 3. click accept 4. the page will reload and voila! you've got 2B in gold you do not need to withdraw the money to use it, just try and buy whatever you want. ***
Knights of the Crystals [Square Enix] - Instant 40,000+++Attack&Defense
09/19/2012 - Facebook - 12 Replies
press "THANKS" if i helped you 1. use the gold hack first: Knights of the Crystals - Gold Hack - Gold Hack 2. since you have 2B in gold, buy 500 companions to have the max 501 army at the inventory(shop,stats, then scroll up to the last right) 3. and equip your army with 501 of each top (purchasable with gold): weapon;shaman rod +38/+22 armor: breast plate +19/+38 artifact: rangers boots +25/+25"]2. since you have 2B in gold, buy 500 companions to have the max 501 army at the...
Knights of the Crystals - Lots of battles won
11/19/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Heyo, I was trying to see if I could get my "fights won" stat increased, because usually when I go to fight, there are maybe three people listed that have under 100 companions, which means only three that I actually stand a chance against. Of course you can only fight those same three so many times before they disappear from the list. So what I did was I opened "Charles" debugger, won a battle against someone, and then hit "Advanced Repeat". I chose 1000 reiterations with a concurrency of...
Knights of the Crystals - Ultra Cards
09/04/2011 - Trading - 10 Replies
Selling 99 Ultra Tickets for 7€ / 10 US$ 99 pieces of any other item goes for 5€ / 7 US$
Knights of the Crystals on Facebook
12/16/2010 - Facebook - 1 Replies
(request) does anyone have some sort of glitch or hack? i quit (r)sro,mafia wars, and seldom play some new PC games (black ops, mw2) most of the time stuck at work so this is my new 1 day long addiction, i dunno why :P so...anyone?:P