Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Decompiling and Recompiling Battle Pirates

Discussion on Help with Decompiling and Recompiling Battle Pirates within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,150
Question Help with Decompiling and Recompiling Battle Pirates

I need some help with a current project. I am working on trying to Decompile and Recompile Battle Pirates with RABCDAsm. I am using the following code to disassemble it:

abcexport game-v69.v11.swf
rabcdasm game-v69.v11-0.abc
rabcdasm game-v69.v11-1.abc

But, I cannot figure out how to recompile the code after I've made changes.
Thanks in Advance...
Old 11/09/2011, 13:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousone View Post
How did that go for you mate?

What stage are you at right now? Please pm me if you got a working swf, i just need some tips.

Cheers
I have a Working Non-modified SWF and Code and Compile and Decompiling Scripts. I disabled the hackcheck in one SWF, but never went any farther...
Old 11/09/2011, 14:59   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan17 View Post
I have a Working Non-modified SWF and Code and Compile and Decompiling Scripts. I disabled the hackcheck in one SWF, but never went any farther...
hi i tried it also but BP is different from BYM. try using sothink decompiler
Old 11/09/2011, 16:57   #4

Quote:
I need some help with a current project. I am working on trying to Decompile and Recompile Battle Pirates with RABCDAsm. I am using the following code to disassemble it:

Thanks in Advance...
try my bat files

export

abcexport Game.swf
rabcdasm Game-0.abc
rabcdasm Game-1.abc
pause

compile

rabcasm Game-0\Game-0.main.asasm
rabcasm Game-1\Game-1.main.asasm
pause
abcreplace Game.swf 0 Game-0\Game-0.main.abc
abcreplace Game.swf 1 Game-1\Game-1.main.abc
pause
del /q /f Game-0.abc
del /q /f Game-1.abc
pause

you can remove the pauses.

the above has Game as the file name of the swf file. rename it to what ever is your swf file name
Old 11/09/2011, 17:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cube View Post
hi i tried it also but BP is different from BYM. try using sothink decompiler
It is completely different XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rph3u5jo View Post
try my bat files
OK, thanks, have you had any luck with this, all I want is a rapid resources hack xD
Old 11/09/2011, 17:34   #6

follow what morph3u5jo told you his my master.
Old 11/09/2011, 17:39   #7

Quote:

Thanks in Advance...
Quote:
It is completely different XD

OK, thanks, have you had any luck with this, all I want is a rapid resources hack xD
i did start to scan the files. its still bym with some twists. it looks different because this time it was more organized. (unlike bym everything was placed on a single asasm file) i will try to scan again. i got busy having fun with war commander lol. but i think you will still start on global asasm.
Old 11/09/2011, 17:56   #8

Quote:
i did start to scan the files. its still bym with some twists. it looks different because this time it was more organized. (unlike bym everything was placed on a single asasm file) i will try to scan again. i got busy having fun with war commander lol. but i think you will still start on global asasm.
Please do, I've been scanning for hours and no success (unless you consider crashing the game a success). I could really use a Rapid resource hack right now. Also, To disable the hack checking, replace the Aob "20 80 ?? D5 20 80 ?? D6 60 ?? ?? 11 07 00 00" with "47 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 11 07 00 00" this i know works!
Old 11/09/2011, 18:29   #9

Quote:
you did it again. this is the missing link for me to edit the script in bp but i dont still on to bp thing. i enjoy in BYM and war commander. thanks man
Old 03/15/2012, 14:47   #10

Once you are done editing go back to cmd and type rabcasm game-v69.v11-0/game-v69.v11-0.main.asasm and finally type abcreplace game-v69.v11.swf 0 game-v69.v11-0/game-v69.v11-0.main.abc Then your done ))
Old 07/29/2012, 09:40   #11

Sothink SWF Decompiler

I'm looking and wanting to hack BP for my own gratification, will give my hack out for FREE if people want it, but the only thing that is tripping me up is exporting the SWF, everytime I try to export it Sothink bombs out right at the end. I've tried everything I thought might cause this, anyone found a way round it?

Using Sothink 7.2
Flash CS5.5

Respect to those that already are doing the hacks, great work, just looking to follow in wise footsteps

Presuming the CHECKER code is used to check for hacking? Really new to this but want to learn fast.