Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ATTENTION

Discussion on ATTENTION within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ATTENTION

Money generators,credits generator or other types of generators does not work!.There are no such things.They are mostly virus/keyloggers.especially the ones that req you to enter your pass.I was dumb enough to believe that they worked =-= and all i got was a dropper.win32 or something.They just generate virus.not some crappy wood or gold.

The simplest way to hack is using cheat engine.Cheat engine's speed hacks works for almost every game on facebook.
Old 10/17/2011, 11:24   #2

elite*gold: 30
Simpliest Way to get no Virus is just to dont Hack, Hacking is for people who are to bad to play that game and shouldnt do that, hacking is just for little fat kids, which are to silly to play that game.

So start think about it and you will see: playing with legal tricks and skill makes more fun and helps the gaming community.

Best Regards for everyone who never hacks Scutz.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2011, 15:40   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 4,375
Everyone knows that and uses it at his own risk.

Tags
cheat engine, facebook, virus, warning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Attention..
09/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
Merong mga walang kwentang leecher dito sa Elites.... Meron ako nakita na SA GP... Naleech nanaman ung hack ni sir makie... Mahiya ka naman sa sarili mu.... Di ikaw gumawa la ka karapatan i post sa ibang website ung nakuha mu dito B0B0:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
ATTENTION!!!!$$$$$$
10/03/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
I am willing to pay 30e for that lucky gye who makes 100% working hack 4 Gpotato...and his willing update always after patch.. ofc i will donate more euros cause now im doing more work so i can easily pay 10e 2 weeks/month.. we just need team or gye who keeps up with 100% working hacks on date. Priva message me if ur intrested. It doesent matter if it goes public, just release a working hack and i will pay rightaway with paypal!*sighs*:o:handsdown:
Attention
10/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
This is just a heads up that i will be starting to clean alot of the older posts that are either inactive or have newer version available. This is to stop alot of the new comers from NecroPosting (posting in a thread that has been dead for a very long time). I have been planning to do this for quite some time because it will also neaten up the forums and make the search button work a little better. And just to clear it up before anyone thinks i am talking about them. NecroPosting is not...
May i have your attention plz!
08/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hii, i just wanted to let you know,guys.. that i have a Warrior/Cleric on Aege. He's Lv42 atm with about 44k of sp! He also has 700k gold. I was thinking on .. maybe selling it for like 40mil gold on Aege.. or even maybe give it away. Since i got my main char.. i got shit load of stuff to do on, and i want to be more into my main. so no time to play on this char. so if you have any offers or something just let me know . or prove me that you rly need and you can have it for free....MAYBE, haha !...
ATTENTION!!
07/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
This concerns to all CabalPH players out there. I have this problem in CabalRiderPH (all versions1.07/6/5/3). My AV detects a virus Malware name:VBS:Obfuscated-gen Malware type: Trojan Horse Do you also experience this problem? Is this the end of CabalRiderPH?