Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ATTENTION

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ATTENTION

Money generators,credits generator or other types of generators does not work!.There are no such things.They are mostly virus/keyloggers.especially the ones that req you to enter your pass.I was dumb enough to believe that they worked =-= and all i got was a dropper.win32 or something.They just generate virus.not some crappy wood or gold.

The simplest way to hack is using cheat engine.Cheat engine's speed hacks works for almost every game on facebook.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
Simpliest Way to get no Virus is just to dont Hack, Hacking is for people who are to bad to play that game and shouldnt do that, hacking is just for little fat kids, which are to silly to play that game.

So start think about it and you will see: playing with legal tricks and skill makes more fun and helps the gaming community.

Best Regards for everyone who never hacks Scutz.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 204
Received Thanks: 4,339
Everyone knows that and uses it at his own risk.

Tags
cheat engine, facebook, virus, warning