Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me decompiling the source of a game

Discussion on Help me decompiling the source of a game within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help me decompiling the source of a game

so I wanna hack a game , I downloaded the swf file but ... I have no idea how to open it
I tried using flash 8 but nothing
I tried also notepad ++ but ... still nothing

how do I decompile & then compile after finished editing ???
Old 10/04/2011, 09:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
The disassembling part is easy enough but editing the disassembled files is something that requires low-level programming knowledge. Trust me, it’s not an easy task, and you might give up if you already have a hard time understanding a scripting language such as Action Script 3.0.

First of all you will need RABCDAsm, it’s an excellent AS3 Disassembler/Assembler.
Now you are going to put the client file into the RABCDAsm folder. My client file is named “BYM.swf” so i will use that in this example.
fire up your command prompt and type cd [location to your RABCDAsm folder].
Once you are in the correct location type in cmd abcexport BYM.swf and then rabcdasm BYM-0.abc.
Go into the BYM-0 folder, all the files that you see there contains ActionScript Bytecode which is low-level scripting language that the AVM2 Interpreter executes.
Find the main class of the game client which is “Game.class.asasm” and open it with notepad. If you are not familiar with ABC (ActionScript Bytecode) but you know how a programming language concept works then you can do some basic editing. For example you can rename all the script files.

Once you are done editing go back to cmd and type rabcasm BYM-0/BYM-0.main.asasm and finally type abcreplace BYM.swf 0 BYM-0/BYM-0.main.abc Then copy the BYM.swf file to a folder and map with chatles
If you want to become one of those hardcore editors, then you should study the AVM2 Instructions here: