Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Sims

Discussion on [Request] Sims within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Request] Sims

I was just wondering cuz im a noob :P could you use charles on Sims?

I was thinking maybe to get the same gifts over and over or is there any other cheats anyone could share thanks
Old 09/22/2011, 23:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well you can use the bots that are out there to generate free money and social points, as well as xp. The bots are real simple though. Just napping on bella's couch and rummaging through her garbage.

I'm sure some hack exists out there, but I haven't seen one. Charles will not work in most cases with the sims. Doing what you're talking about, re-sending traffic does not work with it. Charles may be used to find where to go with CE but not to hack the sims directly.

But that's just what I've seen. Nothing purely through charles or fiddler.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Request) The sims Social coin hack P.S: no survey please
12/17/2011 - Facebook - 14 Replies
Can somone gshow me sims Social coin hack P.S: no survey please
[Versteigerrung] Sims 3 + Sims Late Night
01/09/2011 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Möchte hier einen EA Download Manager Account Verkaufen Der Account besitzt diese Spiele: Die Sims 3 Die Sims 3 Late Night Erweiterrungspack Hier ein Screen vom Account: http://www6.pic-upload.de/09.01.11/5s4dhche1jty.p ng
[B] Beta Invitations & Sims 3 - Erstelle einen Sims Code [S] e*g
09/13/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Leute, versteigere hier folgende Codes: 2 x Beta Invitation für die Beta von End of Nations Damit habt ihr eine Chance am Ende des Jahres für die Closed Beta von End of Nations eingeladen zu werden. 2 x Beta Invitation für die Beta von Rift - Planets of Telara Damit habt ihr eine Chance am Ende des Jahres für die Closed Beta von Rift - Planets of Telara eingeladen zu werden.
Sims 2 (Basic)De + Sims 2 Nightlife En
07/27/2009 - Off Topic - 18 Replies
Hey leute ich habe seid langem wieder Sims 2 gefunden :D und ich hab Sims 2 Nightlife auf English so nun kommt ENDLICH die frage xD kann ich mein Sims 2 basic de mit dem Sims 2 nightlife English kreuzen..? oder ist die install von Nightlife auch auf allen sprachen wie die Basic version.?