Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Charls / BYM Logging in Error

Discussion on Charls / BYM Logging in Error within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Charls / BYM Logging in Error

Hello.

When i clear my Cache and go to BYM its Logging in and dont make any other things. Only Logging in.

Today morning its works perfedt but now its Fail >.<
Cant hack...
Pls Help.

Ps: I dont have Rail Guns!!
Old 08/03/2011, 04:57   #2

Clear all your browsing History!!! hope it helps... cookies cache site reference just check all then clear.. from the beginning... then close the charles... then open up your BYM... hope it helps... then do cheat...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2011, 04:58   #3

Clear all your browsing History!!! hope it helps... cookies cache site reference just check all then clear.. from the beginning... then close the charles... then open up your BYM... hope it helps... then do cheat...
Old 08/03/2011, 04:58   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KTS Logging in Error
04/26/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
Ok i've finally got the KTS and i played it like 15 min and then vpn disconnects me and when i try to log in again it appears this error http://oi51.tinypic.com/16090us.jpg What is it?
[ZSZC] ERROR WHILE LOGGING IN
10/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi expers, hi everyone. Well i was playing at zszc fire server, and i got crash, now in Lithuania 21:51pm and the problem is, that when i start to push enter (with no dc) after few times game just closes and DEKSTOP appears.. Anyone know's what to do?
[Help]Logging in Error
12/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Problem: anytime I try to log into my server it always says verifyign username and password, then it reamains there. I have repeatedly checked every one of my Binary files (Accserver, Gameserver) and there is no error ahve eveyrhting right, others have looked at uit and told me that there is no error, ive tried everything, 127.0.0.1, hamachi and my ip it wont work the accserver msgserver and npcserver all connect and are fine only the client doesnt connect, i found out that it only works if i...
Error on logging in Requiem
06/20/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I have downloaded the latest client and patch it successfully, but when i try to log-in its saying "Error" - "You need to purchase a subscription plan" do you guys get the same error? or this game aint free no more?:eek: