Before using UltraSurf wait for the port to connect to the server
[/url] 1. Use this UltraSurf before opening your Backyard Monsters.
2. Play Backyard Monsters for 15 minutes then refresh.
3. If theres still no mushroom you have to play the game tomorrow.
REMEMBER THIS -->YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS PLAY YOUR BYM WITH UltraSurfAND DO THE SHINY HACK WITH UltraSurf !
Go here
The map says we are at the middle of the sea LOl ...
Works on every browser ^^
Really?! Thanks! But, I have a question, is the shiny slowly increased by 3? or I'm just not doing the right process? I'm too bored waiting for it to reach at least a thousand. Thanks btw!
Does the "Ultrasurf" works on any browser ? xD I'll try this right away.
All browsers work
Quote:
Originally Posted by --YoShImOrI--
Really?! Thanks! But, I have a question, is the shiny slowly increased by 3? or I'm just not doing the right process? I'm too bored waiting for it to reach at least a thousand. Thanks btw!
Really?! Thanks! But, I have a question, is the shiny slowly increased by 3? or I'm just not doing the right process? I'm too bored waiting for it to reach at least a thousand. Thanks btw!
Yes. It only increases by 3 but sometimes 8. If you don't want to wait buy the shiny with real money
Edit: Great. Thanks Given to Zero System, Now I'm your believer
`[Backyard Monster Mushroom Hacking] Unbann!---------------------------(July 21,2011) 07/23/2011 - Facebook - 40 Replies I will create this thread to know that all user's that use Shiny Hack will be Unbann Soon! But not all. One of my Friend still not have the Suspension. :'(
Here's Mine!
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq281/jono18_2 008/qweq.jpg?t=1311221907
I hope Uncle David will not remove our Shiny! ^^
MUSHROOM Spawn Every Time you Need 07/20/2011 - Facebook - 39 Replies REMOVED......
Kixeye is on elitepvpers
Banned AGAIN for:
http://www.insurrection1st.co.uk/cremoney/again.p ng
BACKYARD MONSTER ALWAYS GOLDEN MUSHROOM 07/12/2011 - Facebook - 27 Replies Thanks for help great new user rqsl that looked into mine code
we have code for always GOLD MUSHROOMS so every day you have 100% chances to get shiny i think its not alot but i am working wor no limit golden mushrooms here you go my deer friends
1.Search for this code 24 04 a2 46 03 01 24 00
2.Change code that you found for 24 00 a2 46 03 01 24 00