Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST-HELP]FaceBook Hero City Hack

Discussion on [REQUEST-HELP]FaceBook Hero City Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST-HELP]FaceBook Hero City Hack

when i complete the mission live pool..it do not see (QuestService.completeQuest, QuestService.addQuest) what i see is (LoggingService.feedPrompt, QuestService.CompleteQuest, QuestService.addQuest, QuestService.updateQuest)

and when i do 1000 iterations and 10 concurrency then when its done i refresh page it doesn't work

PLEASE HELP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FaceBook Restaurant City HACK V1.24
01/31/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
HI ALL i have been using this hack for a very long time i dont take credits for the CREATION of this only for posting here for all you facebook addicts lol :P its easy as 123 open it up click on what options you want select your browser and click patch its that simply maybe for some users run as admin credits to piaip for creation admins sorry for double thread my internet fucked up and dont know how to delete one
{Reequest} HERO CITY HACK
08/11/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Can you please make a hero city hack? Like money hack etc.. Its a very addicting game.. please?
Hero City hack special for : abcedoii
07/26/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
1. 2.Open Charles Proxy 3.Keep completing the Goals until you have the "Liverpool" goal (build a brick house) 4.Build the brick house and complete the goal. 5.Look in Charles and find the line http://herocity.paprikagames.com 6.Look for amf.php(QuestService.completeQuest, QuestService.addQuest) 7.Right click it and select repeat advance (Iterations 1000. Concurrency 10) 8.Once all 1000 iterations are completed, you can refresh the game. 9.Coin Cheat Completed. You will now have lots...
sell aion+city of hero +city of vilan+gulid war
03/07/2011 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
sell ncsoft acc (US) 3 games or trade for word of wacraft send offer aion collector edition Zikel Chanter 38 Zikel Ranger 34 Zikel Spiritmaster 45 Zikel Assassin 38 Zikel Gladiator 19 Veteran Rewards Reward Level Date Awarded 1 Month: Pop Daeva Nov 11, 2009
Superhero City Hack? (Facebook)
12/10/2010 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Hi, can anyone please share superhero city hack? gold or energy hack... Thank you!!! :handsdown: