Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Backyard Monsters Codes !

Discussion on Backyard Monsters Codes ! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Backyard Monsters Codes !

Hey Guys,

I must say something

First, I think it's very good that there are those who have the cheat codes for Backyard, but if they keep it only for themselves and share with no one, I mean why do they inform us.

I know that hardly anyone can be trusted. But there are people whom you can trust, Such as the already more than 1 year in the forum.

I've read and seen a lot of Tread’s . People get the code that only they can dare to believe.

I have people like Bero and Kabayo000 often written, but never got an answer. And it’s pretty annoying to see that you always have the latest codes.

Please have more confidence and write back how well you can

Please do not torture me

Greet Kiffer
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/12/2011, 18:45   #2

I must wholely agree with what you say.. Yeah there's a problem with leechers and such, but, isn't finding new codes a challenge for the hackers? With all due respect, i fully respect you guys, all the hackers out there whom spent all the time in the world for the sake of cracking the code. But, it's just that.. This is a hacker's forum, for one. And secondly, if you've already decided to not share the cheat with any one of us, I suppose most of us would rather that you spare us the torture of hope..

Plenty of us here ARE trustable. But some of us here, just want to share with all for the greater benefit of all of us. Utilitarianism, i guess.

Sorry if i offended anyone.

Greet..
Old 07/12/2011, 19:03   #3

I agree with the hackers they shouldn't let anyone ruin there hard work i am a hacker my self not for backyard monsters or Facebook game but for mmorpg games and i hate it when i get a hack someone learns that i have the hack and tells the developers that i hacked it doing whatever so i agree one hundred percent with the hackers .
Old 07/12/2011, 20:54   #4

don't forget it's only a GAME !
if you found this code you'll find many more
and if not, you did a good thing by helping other people with their game and only because of that you need to feel good with yourself..
and sorry for my bad english..
Old 07/13/2011, 00:00   #5

well maybe if people were not so lazy they can find the codes themselves rather then bothering hackers find it your selves and release it then you wont have to wait for the hacks
Old 07/13/2011, 00:23   #6

but bero and the other coul share with us... if not in public... by pm...
Old 07/13/2011, 00:32   #7

hecsme and did they personally share them with you? if you did then your one of the very lucky few.
Old 07/16/2011, 21:30   #8

OK CAN U ATLEAST TEACH US HOW TO GET THE CODE SO EVERY PLZZZZ IF U DNT WANT TO SHARE
Old 07/16/2011, 21:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasleizear View Post
well maybe if people were not so lazy they can find the codes themselves rather then bothering hackers find it your selves and release it then you wont have to wait for the hacks
PEOPLE ARENT LAZY TO FIND IT THEY JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO FIND IT
Old 07/16/2011, 21:36   #10

Well its to late to share to everyone now, the best codes just got patched. :'(
Old 07/16/2011, 21:42   #11

Hey guys if you have one new codes üplease pm me...i want cheat much more muhahahahaha