Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knight of the Crystals ... hack help

Discussion on Knight of the Crystals ... hack help within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Knight of the Crystals ... hack help

hi guys .. i started to play knight of the Crystals .. and was wondering if there some hack to it
Old 07/06/2011, 10:46   #2

just use search.. hope it help
Old 10/02/2011, 09:16   #3

There are currently none at this point. They have fixed up 1 patch with the new Ivalice Arena that just came out, but hopefully after it's gone, this certain one will be back. It's where you can change a Normal Ticket into either a Silver or Gold card.
Old 10/02/2011, 09:42   #4

Plus there's another one, infinite level up, but atm is fixed too -_-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Knights of the Crystals [Square Enix] - Gold Hack
09/20/2012 - Facebook - 42 Replies
i never saw this hack on google, so please press "thanks" as this works 100% as of today. fb game >> 1. click on your chest box 2. type "22222222222" or just fill the withdraw box with 2's 3. click accept 4. the page will reload and voila! you've got 2B in gold you do not need to withdraw the money to use it, just try and buy whatever you want. ***
Knight of the Crystals Geld Trick
10/02/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
moin Leute, also der Trick ist ziemlich einfach. Zuerst geht ihr auf Home. Dann auf eure Truhe und unter whithdraw tragt ihr eine Zahl ein die mit 2 oder 3 beginnt. Ich hab jetzt einfach mal 23999999 gemacht. Dann geht ihr auf Accept und ihr seht irgend ne große Minuszahl erscheinen und es erscheint daten stimmen mit dem server nicht überein, dann wirds neu geladen aber ihr habt ultra viel Geld und könnt euhc z.b. immer 5 companions kaufen für ne millionen hoffe ich konnte euch helfen
RE: Need help with crystals
07/19/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hy im new to L2 and i got to lvl 38 and want to get a C-grade set when ill be 40. Anyway i need crystals grade C and D...where can i find those ? (beside stalls) :( :confused:
Crystals
12/16/2005 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
well im just stuck with that i need crystals to make soulshots and i dunno where to find them (by drop) cause i dont want to buy em from other players if someone knows where can i get the info or where to hunt them please help me . thx in advance !