Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Empires&allies Bonus bug!

Discussion on Empires&allies Bonus bug! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Empires&allies Bonus bug!

Old 07/05/2011, 17:33   #2

Hi, are you an IT graduate? Coz I am just human and I did not understand a single thing you just did. hahaha Well good for you if that worked.
Old 07/10/2011, 15:35   #3

Can't understand a thing ..

dude the only thing that i've understand in your tutorial is the words that you are typing at the notepad and when you open your empire and allies... the rest is history... hahaha! hope you'll make a step by step tutorial on how to do that bonus bug... ^_^
Old 07/10/2011, 23:58   #4

OK, i get it, but it gace me only 2,5 K of gold.
Can You do the same with energy ?
Old 07/13/2011, 00:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by piotreks View Post
OK, i get it, but it gace me only 2,5 K of gold.
Can You do the same with energy ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redztix View Post
dude the only thing that i've understand in your tutorial is the words that you are typing at the notepad and when you open your empire and allies... the rest is history... hahaha! hope you'll make a step by step tutorial on how to do that bonus bug... ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_menchavez View Post
Hi, are you an IT graduate? Coz I am just human and I did not understand a single thing you just did. hahaha Well good for you if that worked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskefiyeli View Post