Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAT DAMAGE WEAPON WITH FIDDLER

Discussion on CHEAT DAMAGE WEAPON WITH FIDDLER within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAT DAMAGE WEAPON WITH FIDDLER

Peralatan :

* Fiddler→
* SWF File→

Tutorial fiddler :

1. Jalankan Fiddler
2. Klik Tab AutoResponder (yg icon-nya petir hijau)
3. Centang kotak "Enable automatic responses" dan juga "Permit passthrough for unmatched request"
4. tarik .SWF File yang kamu download tadi ke kolom AutoResponder
5. Masuk ke Ninja Saga
6. Setelah itu Hapus chace browser (wajib)

Cara Menghapus chace :

* Untuk Mozilla Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Pilih Network Tab -> Clear Now -> Klik OK

* Untuk Google Chrome : Pilih icon yang berada di pojok kanan atas (sebelah bintang) -> Options -> Under the Hood -> Clear Browsing Data -> Empty the cache -> Clear Browsing Data

TUTORIAL PEMAKAIAN

1. Jika swf sudah masuk ke fiddler
2. CLEAR CACHE BROWSER kamu
3. Masuk NS , play
4. EQUIP WEAPON KUNAI

Visit MY Blog (OK)↓

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new cheat critical damage v4 with cheat engine working as of march 4,2011
10/03/2013 - Facebook - 18 Replies
i read the new critical damage in this forum Cheat Critical or Damage New:Blognya Cheat click that you will automatically redirect to the tuturial. . That blog is so great trick there are no spamers. . All are working.
Weapon damage and skill damage!
06/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hey guys without attention i was doing some changes with navicat and i don't know what i did , and now the bows and some daggers have %dmg and %skill damage like the full moon sword ... any one can help ?? and one more question , how to add an upgrade into tirax so i can let nimph +9 and those be upgraded on tyrax and to let battle sword -> epic upgraded on blessing scroll and the rest no. any one can help too?? thanks you very much guys !:) and last question , can any one gives me damages...
Causes OF Weapon Damage
04/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 20 Replies
Causes Of weapon damage QUITING THE GAME ~when quiting the game your gun will have a 0-50% of weapon damaging it may destroy your gun. Being Disconnected will not damage your gun. LOSING THE GAME ~losing the game will get 5-10% of your gun damaging thats why i dont wanna lose.