Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help!!! i need zombie lane cheat/hack

Discussion on help!!! i need zombie lane cheat/hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/17/2011, 08:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
WORKS!!!!

Click the link and you will get free energy. Works one a day but is good enough.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zombie Lane New Energy Cheat
03/08/2012 - Facebook - 34 Replies
hi. Zombie lane energy cheat link.
NİNJA SAGA==Millionaire City==Zombie Lane==and 10 Facebook Games Cheat! 31.10.2011
10/02/2011 - Facebook - 33 Replies
More: Facebook Oyun Hileleri. Trgala.com 1: MightyPirates Cheats: MightyPirates Level Hilesi | Facebook Oyun Hileleri 2: Farmandia Cheats: Farmandia Level Hilesi | Facebook Oyun Hileleri 3: Millionaire City Money Cheats: Millionaire city yeni para hilesi | Facebook Oyun Hileleri 4: Pyramidville Energy Cheats: Pyramidville Enerji Hilesi 29.03.2011 | Facebook Oyun Hileleri
Hack COD Black Ops zombie with Cheat Engine
06/28/2011 - Call of Duty - 6 Replies
I have made a new video when I explain how have infinite points in nazi zombie single and multiplayer game mode. Watch it! YouTube - Video trucchi COD7 Black Ops - Cheat Engine
Zombie Lane Energy Trick
05/18/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
http://www.trgala.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/H P690_ZombieLane.png My dear friends, together with a new trick. Logic is simple. First of all, written expression. 2 different accounts that are making access to facebook someone will be in the game (main account ) so let the side account When the energy site is the first account of energy to the position of the connection, right-click and select copy from the post linked to the ground saying. Other account address bar to paste.
Zombie Lane
05/07/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Hi kennt ihr vlt paar hacks für das browsergame :)