Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] NINJA SAGA INSTANT MISSION

Discussion on [REQUEST] NINJA SAGA INSTANT MISSION within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] NINJA SAGA INSTANT MISSION

Hi guys, I'm kinda new to these hacks and stuff. I've tried everything I could find here but I haven't found any working "Instant Mission Hack" for Ninja Saga. Can anybody help me? I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys. More power!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ninja Saga Instant Mission
06/08/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Steps For Instant and Free Mission: * Download the required files * Extract the downloaded files * Drag it to fiddler (auto responder) * Clear Cache * Refresh Ninja Saga * Go to Kage room ENJOY Download : Download NinjaBakiInstantMissionedit.rar for free on Filesonic.com Download Fiddlerv2 : Fiddler Web Debugger - Freeware HTTP(S) debugging tool
Ninja Saga - New Instant Mission
09/07/2011 - Facebook - 16 Replies
Open fiddler Drag the swf file in the AutoResponder in fiddler Open Firefox/Chrome If the fiddler is not recording you should force traffic to fiddler Do any mission and it will finish instantly
Ninja Saga Instant Mission
08/17/2011 - Facebook - 17 Replies
PLEASE READ IT FIRST Well in This Topic you will find a new data updated for all mission especial and E if you are genin D if you are chunin C if you are jounin the mission are auto win but the problem are what you can be kicked for the server if you do it so fast.. so i recommend do it slow and do various mission no only one.. why you can get kicked too.. so do differente missions and after every mission you will wait 5 - 10 seconds and do other mission for avoid be kicked for the...
[REQUEST] Ninja Saga Instant mission or Exp Hack
03/28/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Hey Is there any Ninja Saga instant mission hack or exp hack for lvl 11 ? Greez Jonny