Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Earn Facebook Credits to get a free EMBLEM

Discussion on Earn Facebook Credits to get a free EMBLEM within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Earn Facebook Credits to get a free EMBLEM

Visit this site to find how to earn credits to buy elmblem for Ninja Saga
Old 03/27/2011, 14:23   #2

I dont find anything about Facebook Credits..
Old 03/27/2011, 14:28   #3

Just read all the way
Old 03/27/2011, 14:42   #4

The thing with facebook credits is you can redeem EMBLEM + TOKENS. Click on the BUY NINJA EMBLEM. 200 FACEBOOK CREDITS = EMBLEM + 2k TOKEN.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Earn FREE Facebook Credits to buy NINJA SAGA EMBLEM! Step by step guide!
03/16/2013 - Facebook - 32 Replies
Simply by using Game Coins to search for anything and/or downloading their toolbar will get you reward points which can be exchanged for FREE FACEBOOK CREDITS! The site works just like google and yahoo. You gain points just by searching. How easy is that? I gained 78 facebook credits in just 12 days! And how much is an emblem? 200 credits. Just 122 more and I get my emblem. bwahaha *evil laughter* How it works: you just make a search using their search engine just like what you do to...
EARN FREE FACEBOOK CREDITS
12/26/2010 - Facebook - 7 Replies
4Loot.com - Search and Win Loot this is the link in some locations it might not work but it worked for me.. try this link i already earned 50 credits in 10 days. just by using their search button. when get to the link just click facebook connect just like when using applications then allow. then start searching and ull be given reward coins to be exchanged for facebook credits.
[HOT] EARN Facebook Credits for FREE!
11/10/2010 - Facebook - 21 Replies
Want to have FACEBOOK CREDITS? Of Course if you have credits you can used to PURCHASE in ninja saga and CLAIMED the Halloween PUPPET for FREE... All you have to to is to EARN 500 Coins to have 25 Facebook Credits! NOTE! (50 credits = 400 saga TOKENS) LOG IN 1st to Your Facebook Account THEN