Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need ideas in dupe items and increase damage/1 hit kill the mobs

Discussion on Need ideas in dupe items and increase damage/1 hit kill the mobs within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need ideas in dupe items and increase damage/1 hit kill the mobs

im started working with CE this week and i want to test the duping of items and increase damage/1hit in mobs.. can u give me ideas or link site in any fb games that work with that cheat(update only)..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Increase Damage ADDRESS
11/04/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
i found this address in TIGER CLAN duno if this work in other clan.. it increase your damage.. i think its server sided or client sided :rolleyes:.. try it.. Increase Damage: 00C776B8
Is there any increase Damage Prog.in Flyff
08/07/2008 - Flyff - 3 Replies
Is there any program that increases damage of any character in flyff can someone show me how???
Rogues, Increase Your Damage in BG's
06/16/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Basically you just need to get two really slow 1h weaps (my twink uses shadowfang and stinging viper as example) and put Firey enchant on both of them. Then, here is the important part -- what you want to do is... Build up one or two combo points. Then use the ability Slice and Dice to increase your attack speed. While that's running just keep spamming SS and use Eviscerate whenever you got enough energy for it (MAKE SURE slice and dice is up whenever possible) How this works is, firey...