Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering 21 Day Trial Membership - Also throwing in some added extras

Discussion on Offering 21 Day Trial Membership - Also throwing in some added extras within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Offering 21 Day Trial Membership - Also throwing in some added extras

Heyy i am offering you an invitation none should refuse. An exclusive 21-day trial of EVE Online. Experience the community that they we are apart of and travel with us on dangerous missions, fierce battles and engaging journeys through the vastness of New Eden. I myself am seasoned pilot and, by my side, you will be able to enjoy a richer and more immersive level of game play than one would ordinarily get the opportunity to experience when solo or with a typical 14 day online game trial.

This is a no-hassle trial, so you will NOT have to enter credit card information to start playing. Then when the trial ends you will be able to start your subscription and retain your characters. No need to go through all the steps again.

And for a limited time only, for the first three people to sign up and take adavantage of this deal you will receive an undiscolsed amount of in game currency totaling severl million X0mill isk if you continue your eve online subsricption once the 21 day trail has finished. Along with a Free Battle Class ship of your desired Nation (Amarr, Caldari, Gallente and Minmatar) and also help from myself a 4 going on 5 year veteran of eve online.

So this is an oppurtunity only a fool would not take advantage of, free isk, a free ship, help from a 5 year veteran and an extended trail period of 7 days (total 3 weeks).

Just leave your email here for me, so that i can send you the invitation and my in game contact information. Or Send you email to me at