Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Video] Courier Bot Presentation

Discussion on [Video] Courier Bot Presentation within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
[Video] Courier Bot Presentation

Hello Community,

this is small video from me how works Courier Bot.
You can see how Courier Bot login, select Agent, pick up cargo and finish missions.

Music: N'to - Trauma (Worakls Remix)

best regards Trulala
Old 08/26/2013, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
I use it since a few days. And its great. The bot configure the Eve Online client completely by itself! The bot make no errors! He has an non dokumented autostart option ("C:/Programs/.../[botexe].exe" /a). If you have place the link in the Windows autostart folder, the bot start automatic after windows boot and 5 minutes later the bot begin to work it self.

Its a very good Bot i think

Greetings
Ps: I hope my english is not to bad...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DotA2 Epic Courier
07/20/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute Ich verkaufe euch meinen Lieblings Courier: Wynchell the Wyrmeleon (Authentisch) http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia. com/thumb/b/bd/Cosmetic_icon_Wynchell_the_Wyrmeleo n.png/256px-Cosmetic_icon_Wynchell_the_Wyrmeleon.p ng Er ist nicht mehr erhältlich und schaut irrsinnig cool aus! Preis: 10Euro
RebeL Uprising Clan Presentation (Main Title) Video
05/10/2013 - Video Art - 1 Replies
i think no one hear us in that forum we have almost all counter strike 1.6 mods, counter strike: source and cs:go server (half-life to) Counter Strike 1.6, RebeL Uprising Clan, MAIN TITLE (presentation) Counter Strike 1.6 servers (Rebel Uprising Clan) - YouTube and zombie world video sample Counter Strike 1.6 Special mod ( map zm_milles_v2) Counter Strike 1.6 Rebel Uprising Clan Zombie Plague Server SPecial Round - YouTube
Guild Wars 2 Senior Art Director Posts Final GDC Presentation Video
03/29/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Guild Wars 2 Senior Art Director Daniel Dociu has posted the last video from his GDC 2010 presentation. The final video shows more of the concept art for Guild Wars 2, including some of the underwater scenes. YouTube - Kanal von arenanetofficial
Aion Presentation video
10/11/2008 - Aion - 3 Replies
I've seen it at AionSource - 2 videos which gives us more information about Aion. Part 1 - Here Part 2 - Here And a TOE interview - Here
Courier Sucks
04/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, Ever since the new patch i can barely read the font. anyone know how to change it back to the old good font? i tried replacing the ini font file with ËÎÌå 14 but it didnt update for me, any ideas?