Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling isk and plex

Discussion on selling isk and plex within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling isk and plex

1 plex =8$
1bil= 14$
paypal
see history trusted and fast
stock: empty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Plex - Every week new Plex
08/01/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hello elitePvPers, today i decided to sell my plex instead of using them for myself. I have a large fleet of Characters that i use for mining and Wormhole roaming. So i generate a lot of cash. So, every Week i will start selling all my plex for Euros/Paypal. Next delivery of plex will be every week, starting monday. Even if you purchase them today, it will be delivered on Monday. I do this because it would slow me down if i send the plex immediately after the payment, and thats not...
Selling plex
02/25/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
Closed.
Selling ISK/Plex - 5b
05/08/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 5b ISK / PLEX ISK is $16/B and PLEX is $8/PLEX Current stock is 5b or 10 PLEX Accepting payments through Paypal and delivery will be quick through Jita contracts. Contact me on [email protected] :)
Selling isk / plex
05/04/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 4 Replies
I only use moneybookers so no paypal users allowed sadly. Just testing the waters atm, i have a few bil and some plex. more stock will come in soon :) Plex 8$ each isk is 17$/bil These are the prices for now. Have already made some sales through PMs but i decided to finally start off in the forums! Pm me for msn info. / email
Selling Plex $9 USD each
09/04/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
Selling off my large inventory of PLEX, message me if interested.